Decadent Lady Diors

They're all looking very beautiful, but I'm in love with the one in pearls. If I want to buy one, then I'd go for this one because it's full with so many details that make it a special piece. It's not available in all Dior boutiques yet because I called and asked, but sometimes I think I could buy a Diorissimo for the same price, or Chanel Le Boy. What do you think?

Chanel Le Boy ~ 3,850 USD

Diorissimo Medium ~ 4,000 USD

Dior Satin with pearls mini ~ 3,900 USD

What would you decide on?? I am totally confused and puzzled, especially considering the size!

Last edited:
They're all looking very beautiful, but I'm in love with the one in pearls. If I want to buy one, then I'd go for this one because it's full with so many details that make it a special piece. It's not available in all Dior boutiques yet because I called and asked, but sometimes I think I could buy a Diorissimo for the same price, or Chanel Le Boy. What do you think?

Chanel Le Boy ~ 3,850 USD

Diorissimo Medium ~ 4,000 USD

Dior Satin with pearls mini ~ 3,900 USD

What would you decide on?? I am totally confused and puzzled, especially considering the size!
Diorissimo unless you want for special occasions then the pearls

it's gonna be limited, for sure... i suggest you get the one with the pearls.. it looks extra decadent and definitely a showstopper... go and get one if you can get your hands on it...

I too have been eyeing a Chanel Boy. but i think the price you quoted is just the regular ones (i.e., quilted, and striped, not the special ones with the embellishments and the whole shebang! hehehe).. so why not get something decadent and special today and wait for a special edition Boy later? and i am sure you are quite enamored by the the Lady D with the pearls.. am i right or am i right? hahaha

The lady dior in pearls is just very rare and perfect for evenings. The diorissimo is all leather (inside and outside) and a perfect size.

The boy Chanel I have seen in the Chanel boutique had two colors in one bag *White and read* and the other choice was like brown and not sure what the other color is. I believe it was for $4000. I mean all bags I mentioned are in the same range.

It was made of leather (maybe calfskin), and looked like either one of these. I think the FIRST one OR SECOND one would best describe it:

chanelBoy1_zpsf1c72554.png

$(KGrHqNHJDkFG)SOV-ppBR23hfgmM!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16J,!)8E9s4l6Bd5BRqWD,r7Bw~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
The lady dior in pearls is just very rare and perfect for evenings. The diorissimo is all leather (inside and outside) and a perfect size.

The boy Chanel I have seen in the Chanel boutique had two colors in one bag *White and read* and the other choice was like brown and not sure what the other color is. I believe it was for $4000. I mean all bags I mentioned are in the same range.

It was made of leather (maybe calfskin), and looked like either one of these. I think the FIRST one OR SECOND one would best describe it:

chanelBoy1_zpsf1c72554.png

$(KGrHqNHJDkFG)SOV-ppBR23hfgmM!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16J,!)8E9s4l6Bd5BRqWD,r7Bw~~60_57.JPG

the first one also interests me because it's made out of distressed calfskin and it's gorgeous... but the color i think is a bit hard to match... the black quilted one and the cobalt one are both special, yes. but i think the pearl Dior is just through the roof in terms of craftsmanship (i imagine craftsmen putting these pearls and beads in this special bag and it just makes me want it more!!) and beauty... yes, the boy bag is a stunner and can be used anytime.. but the green one you posted is a small and it hardly fits a long wallet, phone and keys (size wise, i think they're equal with the LD).. a black boy bag, for sure will be available in a few more seasons, so if you're into a black boy, there might be something with a bit more texture that might interest you.. but this LD, i think is seasonal, rare, and a true collector's item.. i bet you will get nothing but complements on this bag...

*just thinking out loud... hehehe

Honestly, that's a really hard choice. I fell in love with the Lady Dior in pearls and black beads as soon as I saw it online...and actually, I would rock that bag with jeans and a sharp shirt or blazer -- a bag that beautiful needs to taken out on more than special occasions!

That said, I've always wanted a Chanel Boy....I just adore the sleek lines of the bag and they have so many incredible Boy options now. Hmmm.....

Whatever you do, please post a reveal! And if you get the Boy, please post in "non-Dior indulgences"!

What a decision! Lucky you! :smile:

if i were you, i would get the lady dior with the pearls!

YOU WOULD TURN HEADS WALKING DOWN THE STREET STRUTTING IT :smile::smile:

although, of course, which size do you prefer, and the pearls i think may need a lot more maintenance than the other 2 bags

eminere™;24971764 said:

Honestly, that's a really hard choice. I fell in love with the Lady Dior in pearls and black beads as soon as I saw it online...and actually, I would rock that bag with jeans and a sharp shirt or blazer -- a bag that beautiful needs to taken out on more than special occasions!

That said, I've always wanted a Chanel Boy....I just adore the sleek lines of the bag and they have so many incredible Boy options now. Hmmm.....

Whatever you do, please post a reveal! And if you get the Boy, please post in "non-Dior indulgences"!

What a decision! Lucky you! :smile:

I really want The Boy... Come on... It's CHANEL!! The only problem is that Dior in pearls might be a limited edition, and then I lost it. I contacted Dior.com and they said it was sold out in Europe!

I am afraid if I don't buy Chanel "Le Boy" now then the price will increase. The mini LD with pearls in not available yet. I have to choose one only.

Last edited:
a black boy bag, for sure will be available in a few more seasons, so if you're into a black boy, there might be something with a bit more texture that might interest you.. but this LD, i think is seasonal, rare, and a true collector's item.. i bet you will get nothing but complements on this bag...
*just thinking out loud... hehehe

if i were you, i would get the lady dior with the pearls!

YOU WOULD TURN HEADS WALKING DOWN THE STREET STRUTTING IT :smile::smile:

although, of course, which size do you prefer, and the pearls i think may need a lot more maintenance than the other 2 bags

Yes, I'm in love with the mini LD with pearls as it is a very rare piece, but Chanel prices are increasing every year. I can only choose one now, and that's it for this year. ((My only worries are price increase for next year))

Last edited: