DAVID YURMAN lovers, show your stacks!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is the 1st bracelet? Very pretty!

2. thank you! i don't remember where the smaller bracelet came from. it's actually a thin cuff style that i've squished the ends together to make it a bangle.

3. Today's stack - Lemon Citrine, large link bracelet, and blue topaz.

Attached Files:

4. Switched out the topaz for the pearl. Is the lemon citrine outdated? Or is it a good neutral?

Attached Files:

5. It's gorgeous! Especially with white, denim or earth tones, love it! You've got some gorgeous cuffs, ate they all 10mm?

6. Thank you!!! These are all 7mm. I have a few 5mm, and one day I'll be brave and try 10mm.

tonij2000 likes this.
  7. Hi ladies and gents! I am finally in the club! One quick question, I have super tiny wrists, do you think this cuff is too big for me? Many thanks

Attached Files:

keodi, WillstarveforLV and uhpharm01 like this.
  8. Congrats for joining the club! I think that it looks ok, but it's mainly about how it feels to you. I accidentally ordered a larger diameter 7mm, and it looked fine, but it just felt too loose on my wrist, and I didn't like the way it hung lower than my other bracelets. If you like it, then rock it! :smile:

9. Thank you! I will keep it as that's the smallest I can find in DY.

10. 20171216_221151.jpeg 20171216_221142.jpg Merry Christmas to me!

carolmsbc and uhpharm01 like this.
  11. I really hope this is not too much for an everyday stack!

Attached Files:

USCGirlie, deelaa, outlawtw and 8 others like this.
  12. Here are my treats![emoji1] ...Cable bracelets in amethyst and citrine and my newest: pearl spiritual bead bracelet 20180107_222502.jpg

outlawtw, AllthingsLV, keodi and 3 others like this.
  13. I ❤ the Lemon citrine bracelet, it's on my list

14. You have such a cute stack! The pearl one is especially unique! :heart: Love them!

deelaa and AllthingsLV like this.
  15. If you like it, it’s not too much.

bags4fun likes this.