DAVID YURMAN lovers, show your stacks!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After a little bit of browsing on here, I noticed there aren't too many threads talking about David Yurman! I LOVE seeing how other people mix and match their Yurman, especially when other jewelry designers are mixed into the stack. So ladies, show me your Yurman stacks!
    I'll go first!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390681651.591142.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390681694.490393.jpg

Pmrbfay likes this.
  2. Love the link bracelet--every woman should have a statement link! Can I ask: is it the regular, large or XL?

3. It is the medium or regular size for 275$ the price is amazing IMO!! and I completely agree with you, I absolutely love mine!

4. Mine :cloud9:

Attached Files:

5. Bumping this thread! I would love to see more DY bracelets!

6. Thank you! I totally agree!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

7. these stacks are lovely :smile:

8. Love these

9. So pretty!

10. I know that they arent super popular, but i am on a budget and i found an anondized black aluminum yurman bangle and i really want it :smile:
    I think it would stack very well!

11. I can't wait to join the club. I'm so in love with these pieces.

12. I think it will look nice in a stack as well. Please post pics if you decide to get it :smile:

13. I want to get it, but a good point made by a fellow tpf'er is that it is made of aluminum which would dent? It is made of solid aluminum though.. I have a solid aluminum mecklace that I have beaten up a bit and held up well. So I wonder...

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394840563.263844.jpg

My stack today

divantraining1 likes this.

15. Lovely!