Dark Fairytale

Oh no, things are selling out online and I still haven't made all of my purchases yet!
I recommend calling various stores and see if they are still carrying anything you're looking for. Sometimes online may have different inventory compared to stores. I know because I recall the Coach store in Costa Mesa had a chalk-full of stuff when online said it "sold out."

Since I'm based in California I'll go ahead and give you some phone numbers in my state:
Coach San Francisco (this is the flagship store in NorCal): (415) 392-1772
Coach Costa Mesa/South Coast Plaza: (714) 979-1771
Coach in Roseville also a few items last I visited a few days ago. They have the Poison Apple Canvas tote, the Green Market Tote, and Purple Dinky with patches last I checked: (916) 786-3639

I'm not sure if the Coach House in NYC still have items, but it shouldn't hurt to call since it's a flagship store: (212) 758-2450

Good luck!

I recommend calling various stores and see if they are still carrying anything you're looking for. Sometimes online may have different inventory compared to stores. I know because I recall the Coach store in Costa Mesa had a chalk-full of stuff when online said it "sold out."

Since I'm based in California I'll go ahead and give you some phone numbers in my state:
Coach San Francisco (this is the flagship store in NorCal): (415) 392-1772
Coach Costa Mesa/South Coast Plaza: (714) 979-1771
Coach in Roseville also a few items last I visited a few days ago. They have the Poison Apple Canvas tote, the Green Market Tote, and Purple Dinky with patches last I checked: (916) 786-3639

I'm not sure if the Coach House in NYC still have items, but it shouldn't hurt to call since it's a flagship store: (212) 758-2450

Good luck!
Orlando Coach at Mall of Millenia had a bunch left on Friday, including the poison apple and spooky eyes hangtags.

Reactions: anthrosphere
I picked up my jewel charm from the post office tonight and it’s very nice. IMG_1479.jpg
IMG_1481.jpg
It wasn’t a “wow” when I opened the box but the more I touched it and enjoyed the clinking of the jewels the more I liked it. The glitter throughout two of them really does add a nice touch too. Plus I enjoy the odd shapes they chose.

You can also do the dopey eye reflection when you look through the largest jewel too! I thought that was a really fun touch :smile:

I picked up my jewel charm from the post office tonight and it’s very nice. View attachment 4114811
View attachment 4114817
It wasn’t a “wow” when I opened the box but the more I touched it and enjoyed the clinking of the jewels the more I liked it. The glitter throughout two of them really does add a nice touch too. Plus I enjoy the odd shapes they chose.

You can also do the dopey eye reflection when you look through the largest jewel too! I thought that was a really fun touch :smile:
I liked this charm a lot more than I thought I would. I was very tempted. I really like it. It was just the price that stopped me.

Reactions: Kidclarke
I picked up my jewel charm from the post office tonight and it’s very nice. View attachment 4114811
View attachment 4114817

DD loved the jewel charm when we saw it in store. Are you planning to hang it off any of your bags?

I liked this charm a lot more than I thought I would. I was very tempted. I really like it. It was just the price that stopped me.

The price was definitely a bit of a deterrent tbh. I bought it with the thought that I could return it if it wasn’t love when it arrived but the little details have won me over. Snow White is my fave Disney movie so I’m probably a bit biased towards this collection too!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Reactions: whateve
DD loved the jewel charm when we saw it in store. Are you planning to hang it off any of your bags?

Yes, definitely! I love bag charms, I can’t resist adding them to every bag I own lol. I’m picking up my spooky duffle this week (hopefully it will be arriving tomorrow!) so I thought the jewels would go well with that [emoji5]

Yes, definitely! I love bag charms, I can’t resist adding them to every bag I own lol. I’m picking up my spooky duffle this week (hopefully it will be arriving tomorrow!) so I thought the jewels would go well with that [emoji5]

That’s awesome! It’s so cute but I’m hoping I can get it on sale at some point. Lol DD is not the most careful with her things