Dark Fairytale

I bought & returned mine but I believe it did have a dogleash clip just inside.
I'm sure someone else will chime in to confirm.
I'm also going to a retail store later today & if they have, I'll check it out.
What was the reason for return? I ended up ordering late last night from NM with my $125 rewards, no sales tax and 10% cashback. Hope it is in good condition, its shipping from a store and was the last one in stock. I really don't want to have to order from Coach because it will cost so much more.

Yes there’s a little clasp inside to close it if you want. I am so happy with this bag and it fits everything! So cute and stylish and different also I leave it unclipped when it goes under my arm it’s secure
That's great to hear. I have 2 hologram and 1 star studded metallic market totes and love them! I don't know how it took me so long to realize it didn't have the front turnlock lol.

Reactions: lvjunkyxo
What was the reason for return? I ended up ordering late last night from NM with my $125 rewards, no sales tax and 10% cashback. Hope it is in good condition, its shipping from a store and was the last one in stock. I really don't want to have to order from Coach because it will cost so much more.
No reason other than it was an impulse buy. I loved it but I couldn't justify a tote at full price when I wouldn't carry it much (totes aren't my thing but I loved the design). I'm sure you'll be thrilled with it! Let us know!

A bit disappointed in my snow white market tote. The bag came without a dustbag or special Disney cards and care cards even though it still had wrapped handles and hardware. The leather also doesn't compare to the snow white rogue. It's still absolutely gorgeous though so I'm going to think about it a few days before deciding.

A bit disappointed in my snow white market tote. The bag came without a dustbag or special Disney cards and care cards even though it still had wrapped handles and hardware. The leather also doesn't compare to the snow white rogue. It's still absolutely gorgeous though so I'm going to think about it a few days before deciding.

That’s disappointing [emoji22] Is it the poison Apple one? I love the spooky eyes green one.

That’s disappointing [emoji22] Is it the poison Apple one? I love the spooky eyes green one.
Yeah, the poison apple one. NM offered a partial refund so I'm going to think about it a bit. If I take the discount I'm only paying $175 out of pocket since I also used my rewards that were expiring soon. I'm guessing the bag would have been way too floppy if it had the same leather as the rogue. This leather is definitely stiffer.

Yeah, the poison apple one. NM offered a partial refund so I'm going to think about it a bit. If I take the discount I'm only paying $175 out of pocket since I also used my rewards that were expiring soon. I'm guessing the bag would have been way too floppy if it had the same leather as the rogue. This leather is definitely stiffer.

Yea makes sense I guess. I always wondered how the Charlie looks so structured in pebbled leather, although I think the inside of some of those is a saffiano type leather. Maybe it’s also stiffer. $175 is a good price but make sure you’re happy!

Yea makes sense I guess. I always wondered how the Charlie looks so structured in pebbled leather, although I think the inside of some of those is a saffiano type leather. Maybe it’s also stiffer. $175 is a good price but make sure you’re happy!
So I woke up the next day and absolutely loved the tote lol. Definitely a keeper! I think the different type of leather is what really threw me off at first. I was going to carry it today but we have had stormy yucky weather all day.

I'm wondering this as well - if it will show up in the Winter sale or move directly to outlets? I didn't buy anything from this collection but I would at sale prices.

I’m hoping for a MFF outlet version of this collection! If that happens I wonder if they’d hold onto leftover stock and release it to outlets when the MFF items released like they recently did with the NASA space items.

Reactions: britmck
So I woke up the next day and absolutely loved the tote lol. Definitely a keeper! I think the different type of leather is what really threw me off at first. I was going to carry it today but we have had stormy yucky weather all day.

I’m glad you are keeping it! Good to know about the leather though, I’ve almost bought a few different market totes and I’d probably be thrown off by the leather too. I’ve only seen one in person from a distance so I didn’t get to touch it. Hope the weather clears up so you can try it out [emoji1]

I'm wondering this as well - if it will show up in the Winter sale or move directly to outlets? I didn't buy anything from this collection but I would at sale prices.

Winter sale?! It would take so long [emoji26] the collection released in may and the collections which released in march were on sale in june [emoji53] i die for the purple rogue, but the full price is heavy [emoji24]

Reactions: britmck
Winter sale?! It would take so long [emoji26] the collection released in may and the collections which released in march were on sale in june [emoji53] i die for the purple rogue, but the full price is heavy [emoji24]
Purple rogue might never hit sale. 1st run sold out almost immediately so they made another round. It seems to be a very popular color, so even if the rest of the Disney line goes on sale it might remain full price.