Dark Fairytale

Quite a few items from the collection on sale on FOS including army green rogue and a couple of haydens.
Thank you so much for the heads up, @Luxuryphilia! I just went to the FOS website, and I purchased several things, although none of them were from the Dark Fairytale collection. I do have some lovely things from that collection, however, and have watched this thread in the past, so I was notified of your post about the sale.

For those owners of the rogues with the bluebell flowers on the suede, how is it holding up? Are they rubbing or rubbed off?
Any feedback on how your rogue is doing, please let me know.

Oh good! Do you keep the hand handles folded in or use it as a shoulder bag? I’m wondering if I keep folding the handles up and down if it will rub against the flowers and take them off.
I wear it as a shoulder bag and keep the handles folded across the top. I love this bag, just picked up the larger Olive rogue with flower print from the outlet site. The leather on these bags is amazing, enjoy!

I have several DF bags with prints on the inside leather/suede. All still look perfect even though they are my most carried bags. Regular army green arrived today and can't wait to use it. I wouldn't worry about any possible damage, I don't find them delicate at all.

Reactions: VSOP
I wear it as a shoulder bag and keep the handles folded across the top. I love this bag, just picked up the larger Olive rogue with flower print from the outlet site. The leather on these bags is amazing, enjoy!

Ohhh is the olive and army green the same color, just a different name?

Can you take comparison shots?

It makes sense you keep your handle folded across the top instead of tucked in because I’m noticing tucked in leaves imprint in the leather. Do you know how to get rid of the imprints?

Reactions: onemissa
I have several DF bags with prints on the inside leather/suede. All still look perfect even though they are my most carried bags. Regular army green arrived today and can't wait to use it. I wouldn't worry about any possible damage, I don't find them delicate at all.

Okay good news. I was on the fence which is Why I’m asking all these questions, lol.

thanks!

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
For those owners of the rogues with the bluebell flowers on the suede, how is it holding up? Are they rubbing or rubbed off?
Any feedback on how your rogue is doing, please let me know.
Hi. I own both Army Green regular Rogue DF and Purple Rogue 25 DF bags and the interior suede pattern still looks new. I've used both of my bags several times and use the suede side pockets with no issues.

ADAFC2AD-B33A-4718-94D4-FD516B0AA9BB.jpeg
6B648E3C-21D5-4119-A2FE-7F20F3F72A09.jpeg

I have acquired many of the retail dark fairytale items through coach outlet through other sources but I have totally found the dark fairytale men’s spooky eyes shoes and they fit me just right! These are a great pair shoes that just complement all my dark fairytale bags

Attachments

• 9356883F-E18E-4CFB-AB53-9A126B948E21.jpeg
    9356883F-E18E-4CFB-AB53-9A126B948E21.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: SEWDimples