Dark Fairytale

Your items are all so awesome. I love the tote, that one is my favorite of them all.
Thank you! I'll update when I get the other items soon hahaha

I have to admit, after buying "Premier" brands for so long, I'm kinda in love with Coach now. I'm debating if I want to return my unopened Sleeping Beauty clutch and cross body to get the purple rogue instead...such a tough decision..

I noticed my local store has stopped selling the dark fairytale stuff. A customer asked about it and the SA said they are “online only.” It didn’t make sense because my store had lots of bags and accessories when the collection first came out. Such a bummer! Does that mean the stock for DF are running super low now? I was hoping to look at the Spooky eye goodies before I buy them. I did manage to score the Spooky eye hangtag online (thankfully it shipped). I would love a small matching wallet.

I wish I lived in L.A so I can look at this collection again. I may give them a call and see if they have anymore in-stock. I just hope they can do phone orders.
My local HS tons of thi stuff.

Thank you! I'll update when I get the other items soon hahaha

I have to admit, after buying "Premier" brands for so long, I'm kinda in love with Coach now. I'm debating if I want to return my unopened Sleeping Beauty clutch and cross body to get the purple rogue instead...such a tough decision..
I know I returned to Coach after years of LV, Hermes, Chanel, etc. I think for the money, the quality and styling of Coach has brought a lot of us back.

Has anyone seen the Snow White bangle in the red colour as it is on the website? I checked out my store today and they had one in blue! I’m wondering if it was actually made in blue only, or both blue and the red versions? :confused1::amazed:

Attachments

• 8CD00F6B-8AEF-41D3-8E1B-4AB01BCA37A8.jpeg
    8CD00F6B-8AEF-41D3-8E1B-4AB01BCA37A8.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 474
  • 85BD865A-27F7-49E2-8F0C-339ED7C3F8D7.jpeg
    85BD865A-27F7-49E2-8F0C-339ED7C3F8D7.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 458
Has anyone seen the Snow White bangle in the red colour as it is on the website? I checked out my store today and they had one in blue! I’m wondering if it was actually made in blue only, or both blue and the red versions? :confused1::amazed:

I haven’t seen either of them but I would absolutely love to have that one! Which store is this one at?