Dark Fairytale

Sun is peaking out a bit, 2 better pics. The patches have studs and sequins.
Thank you for the photos- the duffel is beautiful!

I went ahead and ordered the Grumpy and Happy hoodies from NM- they are sold out on the Coach site and only 1 of each left at NM in size L (I prefer them big for layering and comfort). Will choose which to keep (forcing myself to keep just one!!). I had been toying with buying and am glad not to miss out. The hoodies do look pretty awesome!

Last edited:
I noticed my local store has stopped selling the dark fairytale stuff. A customer asked about it and the SA said they are “online only.” It didn’t make sense because my store had lots of bags and accessories when the collection first came out. Such a bummer! Does that mean the stock for DF are running super low now? I was hoping to look at the Spooky eye goodies before I buy them. I did manage to score the Spooky eye hangtag online (thankfully it shipped). I would love a small matching wallet.

I wish I lived in L.A so I can look at this collection again. I may give them a call and see if they have anymore in-stock. I just hope they can do phone orders.

Is the Purple 25 Rogue exclusive only to this collection? Or is it just another color the rogue will be available in from now on?
Anything in fun colors doesn't stick around forever. So you can always assume they will be gone at some point. I heard that they were so popular Coach decided to make more though. I am not sure how accurate that is but it could be true.

Reactions: donutsprinkles
I noticed my local store has stopped selling the dark fairytale stuff. A customer asked about it and the SA said they are “online only.” It didn’t make sense because my store had lots of bags and accessories when the collection first came out. Such a bummer! Does that mean the stock for DF are running super low now? I was hoping to look at the Spooky eye goodies before I buy them. I did manage to score the Spooky eye hangtag online (thankfully it shipped). I would love a small matching wallet.

I wish I lived in L.A so I can look at this collection again. I may give them a call and see if they have anymore in-stock. I just hope they can do phone orders.
I went to my store on Friday and didn't see the DF stuff so I asked if they had sent their inventory back and she said no. They didn't have enough floor space due to the SAS and putting out new items. As far as I know it's still available in stores. My local department store just received some DF items about a week ago.

Im OBSESSED.
I went a bit crazy the other day. I was saving my money for one of the Louis Vuitton "Masters Collection" clutches for weeks when I saw them online and then they suddenly disappeared. Needless to say I was crushed. So I went out and got all this with what I saved up and I still had money to spare. I DO plan on getting a strap and a cross body clutch too but I'm debating on which one I want...
Your items are all so awesome. I love the tote, that one is my favorite of them all.