Cost of BV in different countries

KarmaC said:
Thanks lkweh for your assurance! A newbie like me really appreciates it :smile:

I'm ordering my first BV and I'm really excited. I'm so glad I found this thread :smile:

Just wanted to share that my international order with Pascal from the St Honore boutique went very well. I first emailed Pascal last Saturday night, confirmed my order on Thursday and I just received my bag which was shipped via UPS. Everything done in just under one week! My very first BV , I managed to get it about 20% cheaper than if i had bought it at the local boutique, and I'm really happy :smile: :smile:.

Just wanted to share that my international order with Pascal from the St Honore boutique went very well. I first emailed Pascal last Saturday night, confirmed my order on Thursday and I just received my bag which was shipped via UPS. Everything done in just under one week! My very first BV , I managed to get it about 20% cheaper than if i had bought it at the local boutique, and I'm really happy :smile: :smile:.

That's great KarmaC. What did you get? Please post pictures :smile:

That's great KarmaC. What did you get? Please post pictures :smile:

lkweh -- I got a medium veneta chene :smile:. I was looking for a versatile brown bag that I can use with light and dark clothes. Though now I'm wondering if i should have gotten steel instead and if I should get a second veneta or belly in steel if it is still available since it is last season's colour. But I really shouldnt entertain this thought because buying two bottegas at a go would really be too extravagant and I would feel terribly guilty for splurging money !! Plus I AM loving the chene as it does go with a lot of my clothes and as another tpfer was sharing, the colour really does pop out when you wear it against other colours :smile:

Attachments

• bottega_med_chene2_small.jpeg
    bottega_med_chene2_small.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,328

Do you mind sharing with me his contact? Wonder if he will help to ship to Singapore?

lkweh -- I got a medium veneta chene :smile:. I was looking for a versatile brown bag that I can use with light and dark clothes. Though now I'm wondering if i should have gotten steel instead and if I should get a second veneta or belly in steel if it is still available since it is last season's colour. But I really shouldnt entertain this thought because buying two bottegas at a go would really be too extravagant and I would feel terribly guilty for splurging money !! Plus I AM loving the chene as it does go with a lot of my clothes and as another tpfer was sharing, the colour really does pop out when you wear it against other colours :smile:

Very nice color! I have the crossbody in exact shade.

lkweh -- I got a medium veneta chene :smile:. I was looking for a versatile brown bag that I can use with light and dark clothes. Though now I'm wondering if i should have gotten steel instead and if I should get a second veneta or belly in steel if it is still available since it is last season's colour.

It's beautiful. Enjoy. Believe me! This is not going to be your only one. :graucho: I don't think Steel is available anymore. It was last season color. I started with one and boy, BV is very addictive. The next thing you know..you keep hunting for more
Congrats! Great it worked out with Pascal.