Cost of BV in different countries

Is BV more expensive in your country?

I bought a medium veneta in Printemp Paris and compared it to BV HK.

Style: Medium Veneta
Paris: 980 Euros ( before tax refund of 12% for foreigners)
HK: HKD11,780 (No tax)

Definitely cheaper in Paris :tup:

Medium belly in Australia costs 2080AU and on the France website it's 1680€ which is around 2400AU 😣 oh no!, let's less the 19%VAT (around 300€) it's still 2100AU 😣 if I were to order it, say, from Pascal, I would have to pay the higher price tag as well as the shipping fee.
BV is one of the rare brands I actually enjoy shopping from home, in Australia!
Ps: the medium belly in US2100 but in AU2080 despite the weaker AU dollars yay 😄

Medium belly in Australia costs 2080AU and on the France website it's 1680€ which is around 2400AU 😣 oh no!, let's less the 19%VAT (around 300€) it's still 2100AU 😣 if I were to order it, say, from Pascal, I would have to pay the higher price tag as well as the shipping fee.
Ps: the medium belly in US2100 but in AU2080 despite the weaker AU dollars yay 😄

Edit: 19%VAT of 1680€ is around 300€ which is around 400AU so the actually medium belly would be equivalent to AU2000 if I were to order straight from Pascal, France but then again I must pay for the shipping plus any unforeseen inconvenience

Australia

Satin Knot Clutch from AU1450 now +AU80
Medium Belly from AU2080 now +AU80

I didn't check everything but was told yesterday that everything increased since Sunday 17th Nov. however the clutch below has remained the same price over the last 2 years.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385066884.084067.jpg

Hi!
Just saw this post...do you order from the Sydney boutique? What are their prices like? I was assuming very horrible which is why I didn't think of asking them. Any intel greatly appreciated!

E x

Edit: 19%VAT of 1680€ is around 300€ which is around 400AU so the actually medium belly would be equivalent to AU2000 if I were to order straight from Pascal, France but then again I must pay for the shipping plus any unforeseen inconvenience

Mailai
Thanks for this post...it made me call BV and you are absolutely right...prices are awesome!!!

E x

I will be travelling to a few places in Asia in May 2014. I am interested in getting the INTRECCIATO VN WALLET for men. I am wondering where would I get the cheapest prices. It is $450 USD, would it really make a lot of differences? Here are the places I will pass through.

Seoul Incheon airport (12 hours transfer)
Shanghai Pudong airport (only 2 hours transfer)
Taiwan Taoyuan airport with extended stay in Taipei
Philippines Manila airport (6 hours transfer)

So as you can see, Shanghai may be a bit rush, but where do you think I can get the best price for this wallet?

Also wanted to know whether you think black (Nero) or brown (Ebano) look nicer? lol

Thanks!

I will be travelling to a few places in Asia in May 2014. I am interested in getting the INTRECCIATO VN WALLET for men. I am wondering where would I get the cheapest prices. It is $450 USD, would it really make a lot of differences? Here are the places I will pass through.

Seoul Incheon airport (12 hours transfer)
Shanghai Pudong airport (only 2 hours transfer)
Taiwan Taoyuan airport with extended stay in Taipei
Philippines Manila airport (6 hours transfer)

So as you can see, Shanghai may be a bit rush, but where do you think I can get the best price for this wallet?

Also wanted to know whether you think black (Nero) or brown (Ebano) look nicer? lol

Thanks!

I think your best bets would be Taiwan or Seoul. Shanghai prices are high. There isn't a BV at Pudong IA if I remember correctly. Not sure about Philippines.

How much can one save by shopping in Europe vs US? I'm looking at a bag that is 3,450 in the US and 2580 euros or 2840 USD in Europe. How much VAT do you get back at the airport? And do you get taxed in the US when you return?

Thanks in advance!