Confessions of a Chloe Girl...(fun)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Seems like I always must have more than one of each model...I own most of my Chloés ( and other bags ) in different colors...:shame:

2. So I've done the same thing on long boring work functions- meetings, luncheons... that I really don't wanna be at. I take one of my favorite bags and when the speaker is going on and on, I'm content :smile: I've got my girl in my lap

3. Oh, Chloe, i wish i could afford buying my fav styles in different colours... I count myself lucky, though... I never thought i'd have several Chloes when my addiction started a couple of years ago...

4. I am addicted to the Heloise and own a myriad in different styles and colourways. This trend is now spreading to the paraty but Heloise always has my heart !!

5. I am with you on that, goobervision. :smile:

Heloise is a favorite, too - but I cheat on her with Paraty and Marcie! Love them all for different reasons!! Might be getting an Ethel even, and a Carey if I can see one in IRL. But Heloise will always be a cherished favorite!

6. Or a chanel !!! :biggrin:

7. haha same here!

8. oooh... fun thread! i joined this blog in feb 2009 and this is my second post ever! so drumroll.....

my confession is i really should be in bed with my hubby right now but here i am on purse forum satiating my chloe obsession. :blush: and is it really a sin to want every desirable color in the style you like?! coz i can't help it! i justify the colors for moods and seasons. and i justify the collection as something my future daughter could enjoy as vintage chloe some day... (and no, i'm not even preggers, but it's a good reason right?)

9. I just got my first Chloe (Paraty in Midnight blue) 2 days ago..and really in love..:love:

Back to the topic, ok for me.. when I really love sth.. I will bring it to sleep with me on the bed..like when I get new bags, or even new clothes that I really like.. I will let them sleep with me (a week at least)..

10. .... Girls, am I the only one who has a ridiculously difficult time deciding on a colour for my Chloe bags? I am usually fairly decisive about colours but I seem to always agonise with Chloe! I just ordered a small Marcie satchel (with long strap) in black, which I think will be great with my wardrobe, and yet I keep wondering if I should have gone for the Pink Beige or a brown! Or if I should just get another. It's terrible!

11. smallestforest you are so so so not alone!!! Deciding colors has got to be the hardest part and I can obsess about it. I don't know why because I have Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, etc. and I don't obsess about colors with them, I know what I want and it's simple. With Chloe, I get overwhelmed. I saw the Marcie hobo in Bark today - what a great color and I already love Cocoa, Beige, Moka and Whiskey. How do you choose just one?!

12. Good to know that I'm not the only obsessive one! It's crazy--I want bags from several other brands, and I know exactly which colours, but with Chloe I have so much trouble deciding. I'd love a small Marcie hobo in bark! Cocoa, Whiskey, Tan, Pink Beige and the older Pale Pink are all gorgeous on the satchel, too. I went with black because I already have a Rosewood Paraty which will go with most things that the Pink Beige would, and I wear a lot of bright colours so I thought the black would be more versatile over all. It's so very tempting to get another one, though. No wonder I always end up buying Chloe even though there are so many other brands on my wish list! I probably would never even contemplate getting multiples of any other brands' bags (except maybe Balenciaga)...

13. Everytime I get a new bag Its like taking care of a baby. I just light up everytime i look at it and I'm constantly making sure it's ok. Ohh.... I need a new bag already! I want those butterflies in my tummy when I look at it. lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice