Confessions of a Chloe Girl...(fun)

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I so the same thing, I'll drench myself in the rain before I get a drop on my Chloe's. I always keep a small clear bin liner in my bags, just incase of a downpour. DH's idea. :smooch:

2. kdo - this is an incomplete confession
    :nogood:
    maria - your few seconds more with you Chloe and your bags chatting with you - very funny :lol:

3. My bags are my best companions while i drive... they wont interrupt when i am listening to music, will sit nicely and wont complain if i feel like doing a little bit of harmless shopping at the end of a long day (or even for a whole day!) lol

4. Confession: I just sold 2 of my Chloe's and I'm bored with bags in general. I get bored with EVERYTHING really fast. I'm always on the hunt for that next "fix". Shoes mostly. :graucho:
    I feel like my addiction has taken control of me! :smash:

5. addictions like this are fun...at least we its not addictive substances! LOL

Speaking of shoes...I just got two shoes on sale from Holts including one Chloe....

insane-maryjane, do you have any chloe left?

6. Mona- I have one Chloe bag left (old pink Paraty). As for shoes, I have 6 pairs of Chloe's.
    So tell me, what did you buy? Or better yet-show us!!! :graucho:

7. I can relate mary-jane to the boredom - that's why I need so many bags to rotate :smile: I can rarely use the same bag for more than 3 or 4 day max...

8. Yeah I rotate a LOT too and I'm finding that I mostly use my newest bag the most and neglect my older bags....but I've had many regrets selling older bags.

So for now I am neglecting a bunch of bags for the newly acquired bags....

I hate regrets and mostly never believe in them, so maybe I should release all the older styles and stick to the new ones...knowing me, I will ALWAYS have a new love affair with the new bags.

BTW, I got the Chloe canvas flat sandals with buckles around the ankles.

9. phew thought i was the only one .. when i get a new bag or start using an old one it sits on my bed / bed side table cause i just want to look at it ! i also check my bag out in window reflection AND much to my daughters discust my bags ride in passenger seat in front and she s in the back haha.

10. You're so funny! Sometimes I think my items too become more eye-candy than purposeful things. Then when the eye-candy gets to be old-candy......... *bay here I come! ;)

11. Confession - I am currently cheating on Chloe with Fendi... I am absolutely smitten with the Fendi Spy at the moment, am still in love with Chloe, but sharing the love a little these days...

Who have you all been cheating on Chloe with ??? :love:

12. I own 3 Spys so far...:shame:
    and some Marc Jacobs...some Pradas...a Muse II...:whistle:

13. I am 100% loyal to my Chloe....no cheating yet anyway, and I am guessing I won't anytime soon. I've got a nice collection that keeps me quite *satisfied* thus no temptation at all. Nothing has lured me away from my Chloe! She is the BEST.

14. Have not cheated yet. Totally in love with Chloe designs. Though I have wanted a Miu Miu coffer in lambskin and a Balenciaga Giant City, I always ended up spending the money on a Chloe. So love the Chloe that whenever it rains, I ended up going out with my LV speedy instead.

15. I'm also addicted to Mulberry and spend much of my time in the Mulberry subforum. I have lately fallen in love with Bottega Veneta (got my first - a Paille large Veneta in May:love:) and Alexander Wang (Donna, Diego and Rocco). Marc jacobs is another brand I can see myself spending money on.. (and a Bal City or Day at some point). But my love for my Chloés are not any less:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice