Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Hi Phiomega! I have been communicating with Sea of Leather and I love this one so much I am considering buying it! I have been wanting a "Barolo" colored bag for so long, but BV Barolo seems to be escaping from me every time I try to buy it:doh:

Have you used this hobo? I so, what are your thoughts on it? Any mod shots, maybe:smile:?

Thank you for posting this beauty:heart:

Hello! Sorry I did not see this message till today. I have used the hobo twice and I like how she is big and fits a lot without being bulky. The inside feels luxurious with sueded leather. The leather is sufficiently soft for calf leather - it falls nicely. The only two things are:
A. they did not paint the edge of the leather, but I am guessing this is partially style
B. The ‘fluff’ on the top crowds the strap drop (ie room below your armpit) - works fine with me especially my arm is not big and I use her in tropical climate - would be hard to use with jackets

However, the bag is USD80!!! I accept all of the above for that price, and I love her enough to get her in my rotation of other, much pricier bag. So would I buy from them again? answer is yes if the right style come. She is all a good tote should be - nice durable leather, roomy, falls nicely, great color.

Been very hard to do mod shot as my mirror at home does not have the best lighting - let me find occasion to wears it and find ways to do mod shot!

Oh... thank you so much for your insight on this bag phiomega! I love your review. It gives me a very good idea on what the bag looks/how it feels. I have not ordered it yet, but I think I will. I have not been able to find that perfect "wine" bag and fall is almost here! This may be it!

Thank you again:flowers:

Reactions: Phiomega
This week is all Balenciaga[/ATTACH]

Oooh, I like the graffiti pieces, very edgy as with the Bal style. I used to have an old style Bal hobo, not the Day but with a more rounded bottom.

i am on Bazar craze:

I can understand the craze. These are very bright cheery colors. It makes one happy just looking at them! [emoji258]

I have been craving for a card case - nothing wrong with my LC one, but I wanted something from a premium brand because I realize that I used it everyday, and I take it out of my bag very often as it holds both my name cards and my access cards. I also think that a good card case can substitute a wallet when I need to use my WOC.

I almost bought a fuchsia Chanel coin purse (that I came to see three times!) when I found this one - and it was totally love at first sight... unfortunately not BV, but I feel that it was so me... introducing my starry, tan Loewe card case...
IMG_2491.jpg
IMG_2492.jpg

I absolutely love the tan Loewe leather, and the stars really get me. I like the zipped compartment for my name cards, and it has six card compartment inside, with 2 inside pockets. It was really what I need from a card case.

Sorry BV.... your card case is very nice but this one is just one of a kind...