Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Out to a suburb mall for shopping and playing bumper car (son is a fan). I had planned to use my new steel cervo tote but changed last minute. Can’t bear the thought of my new purse suffering bumpy ride (and possibly fall!) in the bumper car. So I took out this oldie but goodie small LV Noe. She is at least five years old and still looks great. Thought a better fit for a bumper car ride and suburban mall afternoon walk...
IMG_2030.jpg

I know BV cervo is tough and all - just don’t have the heart to do this to a bag that is less than 3 days old!

Out to a suburb mall for shopping and playing bumper car (son is a fan). I had planned to use my new steel cervo tote but changed last minute. Can’t bear the thought of my new purse suffering bumpy ride (and possibly fall!) in the bumper car. So I took out this oldie but goodie small LV Noe. She is at least five years old and still looks great. Thought a better fit for a bumper car ride and suburban mall afternoon walk...
View attachment 4166645

I know BV cervo is tough and all - just don’t have the heart to do this to a bag that is less than 3 days old!

I like it! And that’s what I appreciate about LV. I too pull mine out for outings such as this.

Some of you know I am also proud of my own country designers... this time I dare myself to purchase a bag from an online seller Sea of Leather - workshop in Bali... have to say that I am very happy with this bag... the leather is really nice - of course not Cervo BV but the design and the leather just works!
IMG_2153.jpg

And the color is a perfect Barolo maroon tone! Not to mention the price is about USD80!

Some of you know I am also proud of my own country designers... this time I dare myself to purchase a bag from an online seller Sea of Leather - workshop in Bali... have to say that I am very happy with this bag... the leather is really nice - of course not Cervo BV but the design and the leather just works!
View attachment 4179539

And the color is a perfect Barolo maroon tone! Not to mention the price is about USD80!

This bag is gorgeous! And the color is to die for! Can you wear it in many ways?

View attachment 4179539

This bag is gorgeous! And the color is to die for! Can you wear it in many ways?

+2!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag