Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

Some of you know I am also proud of my own country designers... this time I dare myself to purchase a bag from an online seller Sea of Leather - workshop in Bali... have to say that I am very happy with this bag... the leather is really nice - of course not Cervo BV but the design and the leather just works!
View attachment 4179539

And the color is a perfect Barolo maroon tone! Not to mention the price is about USD80!

Hi Phiomega! I have been communicating with Sea of Leather and I love this one so much I am considering buying it! I have been wanting a "Barolo" colored bag for so long, but BV Barolo seems to be escaping from me every time I try to buy it:doh:

Have you used this hobo? I so, what are your thoughts on it? Any mod shots, maybe:smile:?

Thank you for posting this beauty:heart:

Some of you know I am also proud of my own country designers... this time I dare myself to purchase a bag from an online seller Sea of Leather - workshop in Bali... have to say that I am very happy with this bag... the leather is really nice - of course not Cervo BV but the design and the leather just works!
View attachment 4179539

And the color is a perfect Barolo maroon tone! Not to mention the price is about USD80!
Cute bag. Looks like the Loewe Flamingo bag