Compagnon vs. Money Wallet: Pics and What Fits Inside Each

Which wallet do you prefer?

• Compagnon

• Money

Results are only viewable after voting.
Illini, I have the money wallet and love it because it is easy to access and organize. I like how it just snaps closed and then expands when I open it to easily see and organize my CC, money, and receipts. Also, if I don't over stuff it with change, then I can even fit my Razor inside and use it like a clutch.

I :heart: the money wallet, and as chuggie mentioned - it can double as a clutch as well! (I have a Razr as well, and it fits just barely, if I don't have a bunch of receipts and/or change in it...) I'm biased though, because I went straight to this style without considering the zip around, as I thought the zip was too big for me...

I think the money wallet has plenty of room, without being TOO huge... And trust me, I keep things in my wallet for a while before I clean it out... :smile:

Attachments

• Aqua&Marine.jpg
    Aqua&Marine.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 409
  • Aqua&Marine2.jpg
    Aqua&Marine2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 518
The money wallet is awesome. I like it more than the compagnon, mini compagnon or real coin wallet (w/ the little mirror inside).

Black is a great choice for wallet color so you don't have to worry about all the handling. I hope you find the right one for you, good luck!

I have a Money, and I just like the style more than the compagnon. It's less bulky, and more stylish and sleek. Also, some people have said that the compagnon is too large for a daily wallet, and more suited to being a clutch.

If possible, you should go somewhere to hold them both and see which size you like better. Good luck!

I have the Compagnon and use it for my daily wallet. I carry it along with a coin in my First and there is plenty of room for other items. I really like all the card slots-much more than any LV wallet I ever had.

This pic shows the size difference between the Money wallet/clutch and the Real Coin Wallet and Mini-Compagnon Wallet:

bal_wallets_compare.jpg

those are great comparison pics!
don't know if i can post this or not, but realdealcollection.com has a black wallet right now. i don't think ann's has one. you can always check bal NY also, but they sell out so fast!

I have the zip around one. It's big, for sure, I have my checkbook, my boss's checkbook, probably 30 plastic cards (one in each little card slot and then probably 10 more loose in one of the pockets), and my passport in it. But I love it! I have a work bag, so maybe that's why it doesn't seem so big in relation to the size of my bag. I'll take a pic and post soon...xo

I have a money in black and love it. It's well laid out and good for those who carry the "normal" amount of stuff. I used to think I wish I had gotten a funner color than black (also it blends in with the bbag lining) but then I realized that it gets so much wear and tear that black (or another dark color) is probably the best option.