Compagnon vs. Money Wallet: Pics and What Fits Inside Each

Which wallet do you prefer?

• Compagnon

• Money

Results are only viewable after voting.
Initially I bought the compagnon because I liked the look and the security of the zip around. I too found it way too big for everyday. I have since ordered the aquamarine money wallet which is on it's way!! :yahoo:

I'm a new owner of a Money and I LOVE it. It fits comfortably in all my bags, including my FIrst. It has a ton of card slots, pockets, and the coin part is large enough for me (I carry around A LOT of change). I like the Compagnon for its looks, but it's just too bulky for me.

The money is awesome, I can fit my cell phone in it and close the wallet all the way!! The compagnon is really pretty but I found it cumbersome as well..hope this helps..

I looked into both when I was thinking of getting one, and I loved the Money. It was just the right size for me.

Right now I'm still using a silk wallet from SE Asia. It's a gunmetal gray and just lovely, so I'm not going to betray her just yet!

i have the money and i love it. not too familiar with the other, it seems huge from what other people have said and it looks like it's more for carrying credit cards than cash.

get the wallet:yes:

My vote definitely to Money wallet as it's not too big as compagnon and i love the compartments more than the compagnon....well, if u don't mind the zipper as i guess it's more for security...well, it doesnt make any difference as i always look at the design/style and i think money wallet looks more chic even if u use it as a clutch....:smile:

Hi! Have you had the chance to see the Compagnon in person? I love large wallets, and I carry the LV PTI all the time. Last year I bought a Sky Blue Compagnon which had actually gone through a few pf Mommy's, and it was just too big. I mean it looks like a clutch and is just huge looking in person. The leather and color were lovely, but so many of us who got it, never thought it would be so big in person. Even knowing the dimensions in advance didn't help. I would advise trying to see it in a store first before making the decision if you haven't seen it yet.
:heart:
Here is a photo with my LV wallet close to my Sky Blue Compagnon. Look how it is even larger than my Suede Fringe Pochette.
IMG_2120.jpg

AGHHH... I'm in the same dilema// I have an Aqua giant part time and wanted an aqua wallet of some type...
I've not been able to locate one anywhere!! I'm also not in a place to see any in person as far as size. I did locate an aqua companion and it's on hold for me!! I'm not sure whether to go for it or not! I don't have a huge amount of ccards.. I do like a zip... hmmmm everyone here seems to really think the money is best?

Suggestions as to what to do?? thanks!!:heart:

Deana: have you used the sky - or not so much cuz of size??
also..... I LLLLLOOOOOVE your pink b-bag (my holy grail).. if you ever want to part ... heheheh:graucho:

I didn't vote because I don't have either one yet! But I would probably use the Money more as a wallet and a Compagnon as a clutch. I've heard the Compagnon is big enough to use that way and I thought that would be good to use sometimes when out and about.