Compagnon vs. Money Wallet: Pics and What Fits Inside Each

Which wallet do you prefer?

• Compagnon

• Money

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks to everyone who gave me input on this! :heart:

I have just bought a black Money wallet and will receive it within the next week! I'm very excited; I have only seen the Compagnon in person, never the Money. The Compagnon is beautiful and I love the zip, but it simply looks way too big for me.

Thanks again for everyone's help. You guys are the best!

i completely fell in love with balanciaga bags lately and so far i have city in black and just got a work bag in this beautiful deep blue shade (by the way anyone knows the name of that 2007 color?) I have been checking out wallets lately...anyone had them? what styles are available? what do u recommend? let me know - thanks everyone!!!:yahoo:

The blue you're talking about is probably Marine. I just got a Money wallet last week and I highly recommend it. It's a good size - the Compagnon is simply too big for me - and super nicely organised. The Compagnon (and Mini Compagnon) are great for people who have a lot of cards but don't carry much cash. The Money is better for people who carry, appropriately, actual money and like to keep receipts or notes in their wallet as well.

i have a white large compagnon on the way! i hope i love it and can give you some more info!

ps.

I almost bought a red small compagnon, but i keep a TON of stuff in my wallet and dont like my bills folded, but to get a size reference the small compagnon is almost the size of a CD case, its pretty big.

I would also recommend the Money wallet!! It is the perfect size, and holds alot without being huge!! :tup:

On a side note!! his angel - I :heart: the threads you've starting recently, with the wallets & matching items!! I need to get off my bum and take some pics!! Great idea!!

Attachments

• Aqua&Marine.jpg
    Aqua&Marine.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 251
I just got the money wallet and love it! I found the regular sized compagnon to be too big for my needs, but it does hold a lot of cards. The mini-compagnon is also a nice size (more square shaped) and zips around. The money wallet just snaps closed. I can fit my cards, some coins (not a ton), cash, receipts, and even my Razor in the money wallet and still get it to snap shut.

which one do you like/prefer and why?

I am going back and forth between the zip around and the money. I was hoping to find one in VG, but they are all sold out. So I thought I should buy one in basic black. But I dont know which one to go with.

What do you have and what do you like about it?