Coach Website Updated

I'm liking this Cala Lily Penelope Charm -

92467_mti_a0_frontmaintest.jpg

My wallet is safe, I don't like anything....haven't for at least 6 months now :faint::crybaby:

I'm with you. I think its great that Coach is moving forward style-wise to keep the brand updated, but I think alot of their bags lately cater to a much younger, trendier buyer. Either that or Im just getting old! As far as that Legacy bag w/the straps :confused1:- hmm, not sure who that bag is catering to!

I love LOVE love this new color in the Madison small wallet:
41982_b4m3_a0_front.jpg
That melon color caught my eye, as well. The handbag in that color is beautiful, but I don't think it could stand up to my life running here and there with three kids. I wish it was available in the coated signature finish (in the melon color).

Last edited:
That melon color caught my eye, as well. The handbag in that color is beautiful, but I don't think it could stand up to my life running here and there with three kids. I wish it was available in the coated signature finish (in the melon color).

Yeah, ditto. I could never do a sateen bag, too delicate! I don't have kids, but I also don't baby my bags!

I went to FP last night...Friday is when the new floor set will be out. Anyone seen the new tan Sabrina and Julianne? Is it a good tan? My FP has the Parker, the leather is so soft and smooth. I really liked the "tan" hippie bag...the prices are awesome! Everytime I go to FP it has been so "quiet." No business! But, last night a lady came in and bought the Parker black hippie. I wish the pics would come up on the website.

Here is my tan Sabrina:

Tan1.jpg

It does have a yellowish tint to it. At first I was unsure b/c I expected more of a camel color, but I really like it now. I like the fact that it will go with pretty much everything in your closet! I still haven't used her yet, but I will soon :smile:

I wonder if the Parker line is going to be in the new floorset since it's on the website when you enter 'a' in the search box. Pics still don't come up, though. I'm assuming it's not included this month..........but I'm still hoping!

I guess it's pretty sad when there's not a bag that you really want and you're disappointed!

when I went into the boutique I saw some sig c in what appeared to be a gold metallic material that was used in the sig pattern woven material. it is quite pretty, but after running my hand over it I have reservations about whether it would hold up well as the metallic thread seemed to 'stand up' off the bag and could easily be caught or snagged or even worn off similar to the issues some see with carleys.

I saw the material used on a wristlet, hamptons vintage shopper and one of the new east-west totes, possibly others too.

woah ! i guess i'm the only one liking the HS then ! actually i only like the light khaki/pink colour cos it's just so sweet !

I think its really cute, the Domed Satchel cute but not for $458. You can buy a leather Sabrina for that price. Yikes. I think Macys has it in the large size, Coach only has it in the smaller in that combo.

Last edited:
I love the new set!!! I just called my sa (and yes, its a pilot store- yay) and drove over to take a look at everything that will come out friday! I gave her my style number list and she brought everything out gracefully :smile: Adorable pieces! I love the silver sabrina, but I actually prefer the silver madison shoulder bag. The sparkle is unbelievable. If you look close, it looks like tiny silver dots worked into the leather...