Coach Website Updated

I am liking the python (?) Julianne that has the purple and turquoise colors in it......however at $4K+ that aint gonna fly!

The Tattoo bags remind me of the Ed Hardy bags.....hmmmm wonder why?[/sarcasm]

Nothing there that I have to have, and thats a good thing!
Thats my ban and I am sticking to it! :yes:

I'm in major :love: with the HS domed satchel...but I want it in the pink and large size which they don't seem to have! Hmm. See alot I like but the tattersall is totally ruined with all that graffiti on it! If they were going to go that route they should have put it on a solid backround. I need a coated canvas bag so I'll break down at some point...the outlet point!!! ha ha ha

I can't see pic's of the parker line either! I guess I'll have to venture out to my local VonMuar this weekend...if I can EVER get off of OVERTIME!!! I swear I've been on overtime 32 of the past 36 months! UGH! Won't complain though...I'll wait and do that when I get laid off!

Yeah, I didn't think of that. I'm not sure if my local boutique is a 'pilot' store or not. They did have the 'pilot' Zoe before it actually came out everywhere. Does that make it a 'pilot store'?

And if Parker was part of the new floorset tomorrow, why isn't it showing up on the regular website pages, not just when you enter 'a' in search -- and you still can't see pics!

Like ^Carrie^ I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the tattoo bags...can we say "Ed Hardy?" And this is just a personal preference, but I think Ed Hardy stuff looks extermely young (and I'm only 23!) and not too classy. I'm kinda embarrassed that Coach has bags that have that same look. :tdown:

Hope I don't offend anyone. :s

Yeah, I didn't think of that. I'm not sure if my local boutique is a 'pilot' store or not. They did have the 'pilot' Zoe before it actually came out everywhere. Does that make it a 'pilot store'?

And if Parker was part of the new floorset tomorrow, why isn't it showing up on the regular website pages, not just when you enter 'a' in search -- and you still can't see pics!

I think the pilots vary. Specific stores can be "pilot" stores, but will not always get every pilot line, KWIM? My local boutique carried the pilot 08 Legacy bags but nothing since then, for example. It makes sense - if they keep sending pilots to the same stores all the time they will only have a limited demographic testing the success of all their lines.

As far as the website, I am not sure. Last time there was a new floorset there were some things that showed up in store that were not on the website the Wednesday prior, but not for any other floorsets that I remember, so who knows? Fingers crossed!