Coach Website Updated

OMG, I saw the python Sabrinas last weekend....expensive, but soooo tempting!! There's also a pretty blues/greens one...that one is my fav!! I think the Sabrina was $4k. I have to say I honestly thought about it!! :wtf:

Wow you saw the pyton Julieanne IRL! one of the SA from my store ordered the blue/green shoes that match the julieanne .that color is so pretty!

I love all the new Bonnie bags they are showing; thanks for posting that article! I am also really interested to see what the Parker pieced op art satchel is going to look like; I heard that would be available 2/1.

Me to! :tup:The store I usually go to said they getting 2 violet spectator julieannes they are holding me one so I am going friday to see if I like it IRL!

I tried it on last weekend, and decided it's just too big for me. :sad: I will probably go for the Sabrina, but it's so small. :sad: TBH, I like the way the zippers look on the Sabrinas more than the Juliannes for some reason. They had both the parchment and violet. I prefer the larger SAbrina, though. I don't hate the parchment color like I thought I would, and that one does come in the shoulder bag. I wish they had the violet color in the large Sabrina! I might get the small and use it till I see about other colors, and then maybe sell it on down the line. My SA thought it was a great size for me, but I don't know...somehow I feel like it will shrink even more without the packing, but then on the other hand, one reason some of my bags slouch more (like the '08 Legacy) is because I don't really have enough stuff to fill them up.

Wow you saw the pyton Julieanne IRL! one of the SA from my store ordered the blue/green shoes that match the julieanne .that color is so pretty!

THe one I was in L:heart:VE with was the blue/green Sabrina. They also had the python clutch with the dorky flower. I didn't care for that one, and that color combo doesn't hit me the same way as the blue green combo did. I always say that over $1k is totally ridiculous for ANY bag IMHO (they just aren't worth it to me), but I have to admit I'm really tempted on this one..even at $4k! Especially if I could get it on PCE, or get it and do an adjustment. I love this bag more than anything else they have right now, so I guess if I saved myself from buying multiple bags, the extra cost would be absorbed.

The leather on my violet sabrina is very thick and stiff, it stands up on it's own with 0 packing in it. Definitely nothing like my other 2 smooshy sabrinas. I think even with wear, the spectator sabrians will hold their shape. The bottom and 4 corners are very rigid, I don't see them softening up.

I love this... super cute!
13198_bbwwt_a0_front

woah ! i guess i'm the only one liking the HS then ! actually i only like the light khaki/pink colour cos it's just so sweet !

am on the fence with the graffiti (sounds so LV-ish ! hee!) however, i like it in the wristlet and mini skinny style !