Coach Rehab and Rescue Club

I was thinking about trying Run n' buff or maybe chrome spray paint. Then I called Coach customer service and asked about replacement cost for the lobster claw hardware about 25 to 30 dollars. They are sending me a free replacement turnlock ( I also stripped the original, though not as badly as the clasps) so I'm going to see if it makes a dramatic difference in the appearance of the bag. If So, I might just spend the money on new hardware and avoid the potential of silver overspray or chipping paint on my leather.

But I did buy Rub-n-buff for some worn metal feet in another bag and I will update on how that goes!

Can your zipper pull ring be detached? If So, perhaps it's a good candidate for spray paint?

Ah, didn't even think of hardware replacement option! You might even find a lost cause bag cheap for hardware parts.
Unfortunately my ring can't be detached, which is why my forehead smack was esp. hard [emoji39] Thinking I will try Vintaj.

So I have been waiting to get a shipping notice on my shopgoodwill.com purchase. It was sold by a goodwill in Cleveland and I figured I would get it pretty quickly since I am also in the Midwest but still no shipping notice. I contacted customer service and was told that items take 5 business days to ship, geez! Hopefully I will get it next week sometime!

So far I've been lucky with shopgoodwill.com, but I guess the different locations can have different shipping schedules. I hope it arrives quickly!

Well, I take it back, my item shipped today and is supposed to arrive tomorrow, I'm so excited!

You could just use some leather cpr and black rocks but if you want it to look really good use dawn dish soap in warm water. Let us sit for a while... maybe an hr. Then rinse well. Use towels to dry a little and stuff the bag in the proper shape. Let is half dry the use leather cpr and or black rocks. Repeat the black rocks when it's dry. Everyone does it a little differently and may use a different soap or leather product but these are the basics.
Thank you! Ive ordered leather cpr and black rocks from Amazon.

Reactions: Purple Penny
Nabbed it! Thank you! I recently got one of these, but after a bath the color looks streaky. Hoping this one will turn out better [emoji106]
Glad you got it! If I saw the post earlier I would have bought it and I just bought a bag last week and I should not buy another so soon but an airline stewy is a new got to have it weekness of mine.

You mentioned that it was a short stewardess. Were the airline ones short and the others long?

Glad you got it! If I saw the post earlier I would have bought it and I just bought a bag last week and I should not buy another so soon but an airline stewy is a new got to have it weekness of mine.

The United Stewardess is a little smaller, looks like 8.5"tall by 11" wide. I feel so love/hate with this board - I love the discussion and photos, but I hate that is causes me to buy more bags than I should! [emoji12]

The United Stewardess is a little smaller, looks like 8.5"tall by 11" wide. I feel so love/hate with this board - I love the discussion and photos, but I hate that is causes me to buy more bags than I should! [emoji12]
Yes I find myself needing more bags than I ever knew exsistes! I always thought the stewardess was to big for me but did not realize the united ones were smaller because I knew the flight attendants had to be tall. My mom was a travel agent so I think it would be a fun bag to add to my collection. This weekend I'll be cleaning out my craft closet to make room for my growing collection. Nice thing is I have so many my hubby has no clue if I am carrying a new one