Coach Rehab and Rescue Club

Hello ladies, Happy New Year to all.

It has been quite a while since I frequented this wonderful thread, I know I am missing great stuff but life happens, busy times, etc.. etc..
I came today because I happened to work on one of my bags, and perhaps this particular product has not been shared recently, I know I did years ago. I am not in any way endorsing this company, just sharing because at least the product I have been using from time to time works, so for those of you that encounter the problem of the nasty denim transfer on leather, here it is. (I have used this product for stains as well and worked in some).

This is called Bye Bye Dye, by Lovin My Bags. It is a company that offers cleaners, moisturizers, etc.. for high end bags. This is the only product I am using from them, I wanted to try the vachetta care line, but never did.

Website is http://www.lovinmybags.co/

And the proof of course... the before and after

IMG_2309.jpeg IMG_2310.jpeg
IMG_2311.jpeg IMG_2312.jpeg

Hello ladies, Happy New Year to all.

It has been quite a while since I frequented this wonderful thread, I know I am missing great stuff but life happens, busy times, etc.. etc..
I came today because I happened to work on one of my bags, and perhaps this particular product has not been shared recently, I know I did years ago. I am not in any way endorsing this company, just sharing because at least the product I have been using from time to time works, so for those of you that encounter the problem of the nasty denim transfer on leather, here it is. (I have used this product for stains as well and worked in some).

This is called Bye Bye Dye, by Lovin My Bags. It is a company that offers cleaners, moisturizers, etc.. for high end bags. This is the only product I am using from them, I wanted to try the vachetta care line, but never did.

Website is http://www.lovinmybags.co/

And the proof of course... the before and after

View attachment 4300832 View attachment 4300833
View attachment 4300834 View attachment 4300835
Thanks for sharing this. What a big difference it made on the bag you showed!!

Reactions: mrk2014
I got a chance to carry one of my first rehabbed bags today [emoji4] Thanks so much again, for all the help I received here!
18eb41215589e8fcc1bf11bf5667e831.jpg

I see that it has sold already so temptation is gone! Did someone here get it?
@katev I didn't get the clutch, I just wanted to comment on the name and style in case you're still curious (although maybe it's irrelevant now). It's called Coach Madison Leather Foldover Framed Clutch from Legacy collection, and the style number is 12246. There were several variations like signature lining and zippered pocket, and even a polka dot lining. The Legacy version, I guess, was the fanciest of them all. It retailed for around $300 new. Someone got a really good deal here!

Reactions: katev
Tried Leather CPR for the first time (used Leather Therapy before) - is it supposed to be that goopy? Leather Therapy seems to soak right in, but the CPR stays for a bit, is that how it goes?
Leather CPR is kind of goopy, but if the leather is dry, it will soak right in too. I usually put some on a microfiber cloth, smoosh it around a bit, then rub on the bag. For dry piping/edges, I use my fingers.

Hello all,
Can these bags be put in a bath? I believe they are called basic bag (11"Wx7"Hx2"depth) but I am concerned about the tag inside, I think this is the one that is glued in. Any danger that the tag will fall off? Thank you!

Hello all,
Can these bags be put in a bath? I believe they are called basic bag (11"Wx7"Hx2"depth) but I am concerned about the tag inside, I think this is the one that is glued in. Any danger that the tag will fall off? Thank you!
Sorry, not sure why photos did not upload.

Attachments

• 20190112_160000.jpg
    20190112_160000.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 20190112_155939.jpg
    20190112_155939.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 20190112_155933.jpg
    20190112_155933.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: Catbird9