Coach Rehab and Rescue Club

OMG it showed up yesterday and it looks great. Just a lot of verdigris around the turnlock pieces and general wear and tear, but the piping and the strap are in great condition. I'm so excited to work on this bag after
OMG it showed up yesterday and it looks great. Just a lot of verdigris around the turnlock pieces and general wear and tear, but the piping and the strap are in great condition. I'm so excited to work on this bag after Thanksgiving.
Can't wait to see it!

I have this gorgeous duffle sac that's in fantastic condition minus the spot pictured below. I've dunked the bag, scrubbed it and CPR'd it. The spot dries hard as a rock. When it was wet, the spot was slippery (ew) on the inside of the bag. Almost like dried hand lotion or white glue.
Any suggestions how I can minimize the appearance of it? I thought of painting it, but since the spot is hard, not sure the paint will stick or blend in.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
IMG_1511386509.950921.jpg

I have this gorgeous duffle sac that's in fantastic condition minus the spot pictured below. I've dunked the bag, scrubbed it and CPR'd it. The spot dries hard as a rock. When it was wet, the spot was slippery (ew) on the inside of the bag. Almost like dried hand lotion or white glue.
Any suggestions how I can minimize the appearance of it? I thought of painting it, but since the spot is hard, not sure the paint will stick or blend in.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
View attachment 3887699
It looks like the leather has been damaged so that nothing will bring it back. Paint is your best bet. I don't see why it wouldn't stick. It might be hard to blend it.

Well in last night's wash water adventures, my green? Post Pouch turned the water red. I wonder if it's something from the dowel. It was a bit of a shock. But the rinse water didn't change color at all so I hope it'll be ok.

IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3122.JPG

Pretty happy with my Madison satchel...there’s still a hint of the water stain on one side, but you have to look for it. Not sure why it wouldn’t come out on that side? She’s a beautiful bag. Glad I could give her a second chance :blush:

Attachments

• 28A54B7D-C93F-46C6-9CEB-8244ADB5BE31.jpeg
    28A54B7D-C93F-46C6-9CEB-8244ADB5BE31.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 264
  • F678E7FA-BC33-479B-ACDD-D42BE65308F1.jpeg
    F678E7FA-BC33-479B-ACDD-D42BE65308F1.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 265
  • FAA1A10C-F1B9-4A4D-9DEF-C0929C14EFE0.jpeg
    FAA1A10C-F1B9-4A4D-9DEF-C0929C14EFE0.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 269