Coach RAOK REVEAL for SUMMER!!!

I got a reveal from my buddy and it is....
BETTY BOOP!!

I had no idea the whole time so it was such a surprise! You got me so many gifts in the end, I love it!

I got the cutest PJ's, matching sandals, People Magazine, an awesome Sudoku book that will come in handy during my lunch hour, the cutest purple rubber ducky, 2 cds (romantic songs and mozart by the sea), cacao chocolates which I ate right away so yummy, nail file, wallflower, soap and foot lotion from Bath and Body Works, and a Coach scribble print wristlet which I forgot to take a picture of. I was so excited that it matched the mini skinny you gave me that it's on my counter already.

Thanks Betty Boop for all your gifts! You made it so much fun for me.

Attachments

• group shot.JPG
    group shot.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 53
  • bath and body works.JPG
    bath and body works.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 39
  • pjs.JPG
    pjs.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 40
  • rubber ducky.JPG
    rubber ducky.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 34
  • sudoku and people mag.JPG
    sudoku and people mag.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 28
:heart:Guess what I got today???:heart:

A RAOK reveal and a FABULOUS package from my RAOK buddy .. Glitter8188

Ok let me describe the fabulousness of this gift:

In the first picture, you will see a coach box tied up in a pretty red ribbon. Inside, (second pic) was a Coach Carly Wristlet!!!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw it. I have been looking for a black wristlet and this one is SO awesome. I totally :heart: it!!!

Next, I received "Who Needs Him?" A very fabulous kit with some lip gloss and body washes (flavors like chocolate and cookie dough). Inside was a cute little checklist and she added "tPF" at the bottom! Way cool! I will use this even if I don't break up with my bf!! :P

Ok ok there was more!!! There was a gorgeous shell necklace on a silver chain (in a silver box with a pretty turquoise ribbon), a little heart shaped trinket box with some origami pieces in it (OMG the turtle was so cute -- did you make them??) , a woven coin purse, some colorful caribiners, and a very cute little beaded dolphin.

I must say I'm amazed with this whole experience. I appreciate everything you have sent to me -- Lisa you are the best buddy!!!

Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0919.jpg
    IMG_0919.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 64
:heart:Guess what I got today???:heart:

A RAOK reveal and a FABULOUS package from my RAOK buddy .. Glitter8188

Ok let me describe the fabulousness of this gift:

In the first picture, you will see a coach box tied up in a pretty red ribbon. Inside, (second pic) was a Coach Carly Wristlet!!!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw it. I have been looking for a black wristlet and this one is SO awesome. I totally :heart: it!!!

Next, I received "Who Needs Him?" A very fabulous kit with some lip gloss and body washes (flavors like chocolate and cookie dough). Inside was a cute little checklist and she added "tPF" at the bottom! Way cool! I will use this even if I don't break up with my bf!! :P

Ok ok there was more!!! There was a gorgeous shell necklace on a silver chain (in a silver box with a pretty turquoise ribbon), a little heart shaped trinket box with some origami pieces in it (OMG the turtle was so cute -- did you make them??) , a woven coin purse, some colorful caribiners, and a very cute little beaded dolphin.

I must say I'm amazed with this whole experience. I appreciate everything you have sent to me -- Lisa you are the best buddy!!!

Thanks so much!!

I'm glad you liked everything!

P.S. it was easy getting stuff for you because we have such similar taste ;)

i just want everyone to know that Twinkie deserved the royal treatment and then some. i was very dissapointed when RAOK ended early, but she's still got a tiny little eeny weenie somethin in the mail comin to her shortly. i hope it was fun for you too. i seem to be hainusly busy lately and JUST got my internet back so sorry if i didn't respond in the most enthused fashion last time i posted! i had SO much fun participating and would do it again in a heartbeat! SOOO satisfying!

I've finally caught up reading the thread and OMG!!! So many wonderful gifts and fun reveals!!! :nuts:

To my buddy (who probably has no idea it's me :P): Your gifts are going out in one big ol' box! Hopefully today!

I've been a member here for a few months now & really enjoy tpf! A while back I read some thread about ROAK but had no idea how you guys became a part of it. Searched, didn't find anything & gave up. Then today I wanted to search again but didn't find the original thread that started it. I found this one and others but not the original one from the COACH forum. Will someone please tell me where I need to look & what I need to do to be a part of the next time aorund? Thanks!!

WHY was she banned??? I knew I haven't seen her post lately, but, BANNED???? She was such an asset to this forum I'm just shocked.:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:

Megs and Vlad have their reasons for everything. Im sure there was a gooood reason to ban her!:yes:

Anyway, Everyone's reveal packages are awesome!!!!! I am sooo excited for the next RAOK! I cant wait to finally be able to participate :yahoo: