Coach RAOK REVEAL for SUMMER!!!

Bessie, I'm so glad you mentioned the ice cream cone! I totally missed it! It's so cute!!! I LOVE ice cream! haha!

You were an excellent buddy! I had a blast! It was so fun reading your emails! Even if I suspected you, it still was great! You just have a personality that is not easy to hide! And such a BIG heart! XOXOXO to you too! Thanks for making this round so wonderful! I have had two of the best buddies ever, first Kristan and now Bessie! I love RAOK!

oh YAY twinkie girlfriend yay yay yay! you still have one more comin your way, and since i'm such a goofball and didn't check here before i emailed you, i'm going to send your last one off today!

i'm so glad you liked it!!!

Got a package from my buddy today!!:yahoo:

2007_07310004.jpg

Something wrapped in a Coach box....:tup:
2007_07310005.jpg

I got a couple of magazines (can't wait to read), a copy of The Village on DVD (been meaning to watch this forever), some "happy hour" lip balms, and a gorgeous black and white Coach scarf!!
2007_07310007.jpg

The lip balms.....
2007_07310008.jpg

The wrapping on the scarf said "to match my sig stripe tote", so here's a pic with the tote.....
2007_07310009.jpg

I love everything........thanks buddy!!!!!!!

Now........who are you?:graucho:

I know who my buddy is and all I can say is that she is AWESOME! I totally didn't expect a reveal gift because she sent me two gifts in June: one right after RAOK started and another at the end for my birthday. I can't believe I got three wonderful gifts! Here's what I got today:

Oooohhh... pretty!

raok1-1.jpg

Group shot:

raok3.jpg

Individuals shots:

raok5.jpg

raok4.jpg

raok6.jpg

Here are the details:
  • Yankee Berry Crumble candles that smell absolutely amazing! Seriously, they smell good enough to eat!!!
  • A spa pedicure kit with foot lotion and spa socks. My buddy didn't know this but I am a pedicure addict and these are perfect!
  • An adorable rubber ducky in a tub soap - totally cute!
  • Pomegranate iced tea mix which I am dying to have. Again, my buddy had no idea, but I love pomegranate flavored anything! Yum!!!
  • Overnight softening gloves which will help my gnarly cuticles - believe me, they totally need it.
  • A handbag shaped photo album that is totally freaking cute!
  • A notecard/journal set with pictures of shoes and handbags -- so totally me!
  • And, last but not least, some North Country Wild Rice grown and cultivated in Minnesota, where my buddy is from! I cannot wait to try this - I love rice but try to stay away from white rice. This is perfect and I loved the personalized touch.
I had so much fun with this RAOK and I am overwhelmed by my buddy's thought and care in picking out my gifts. And, like I said, I really didn't expect another gift so this was a complete surprise and it really made my day. I had kind of a crappy day and this made it all better! I love everything, thank you so much for your generosity and kindness!

So, do you wanna know who my buddy is?

:heart: CoachKatie :heart:

Katie, you were the best buddy. Thank you so much. :tender:

My buddy is being very tight lipped and won't tell me if my guess is right unless I post here.....the hint she sent me was a pic of David Beckham, so I'm guessing that my buddy is...........

spacytracy

Am I right?

I knew it would be too easy...........did you see that he's holding a bag from the Coffee Bean?? my title under my id name is coffee bean lover. Yeah I should have made it harder. It was fun being your buddy and I hope you like your stuff!!

:yahoo:

I knew it would be too easy...........did you see that he's holding a bag from the Coffee Bean?? my title under my id name is coffee bean lover. Yeah I should have made it harder. It was fun being your buddy and I hope you like your stuff!!

:yahoo:

I didn't even notice the Coffee Bean bag!! I just saw the pic and was like :idea:.....somebody has Becks as their avatar....a couple minutes of research later and ta-da!!

Thanks again....I really did love everything!!:tup: