Coach RAOK REVEAL for SUMMER!!!

So the other day I was askin where is Katrynar and then I found her. The reason i was looking is because she sent me the most awesome suprises in the mail and another one came today!!!

Apparently she knows I'm into landscapes so she sent me the biggest Ansel Adams coffee table book ever!:yahoo:

Then today I get a notice that she's ordered me up a subscription to Marie Claire Magazine! This means I'll have tons of new pictures to alter with my 'stache enhancements and horns!

Thats why I love Katrynar, she knows me so well! And to think without all that hooha about ROAK I never would have met her awesomeness!:tup:

So the other day I was askin where is Katrynar and then I found her. The reason i was looking is because she sent me the most awesome suprises in the mail and another one came today!!!

Apparently she knows I'm into landscapes so she sent me the biggest Ansel Adams coffee table book ever!:yahoo:

Then today I get a notice that she's ordered me up a subscription to Marie Claire Magazine! This means I'll have tons of new pictures to alter with my 'stache enhancements and horns!

Thats why I love Katrynar, she knows me so well! And to think without all that hooha about ROAK I never would have met her awesomeness!:tup:

She is great:yes:

ahhh so I got another package from my buddy today. I am trying to get ready to go out of town so I can't post pics till I come back but I got some great goodies for my birthday! yay!

and my buddies birthday is the day before mine (buddy = aug 11th, me = aug 12th), so.......................happy (early) birthday kitskats!!!

and thank you for being such a great buddy! I loved all the stuff you sent!! :yes:

WOO HOO Leos in the house!
  • Happy Birthday Tracy!
  • Happy Birthday Voodoo!
  • Happy Birthday..me
Tracy - have a rockin' b-day. I lay low/was under the radar.......didn't want to reveal until I had sent you a little b-day something.

This was so much fun. I loved all the photos you guys posted.......and the notes and amazing goodies from my
dear, dear Buddy :heart: . I suppose I should use those clues 'n' figure out who you are now :smile:

or

be lazy and wait for the reveal........?

PS:

hmmmm,Tracy: waiting for pix of what's in those Tiffany's boxes...

I have been a "victim" of a true act of random kindness from Mariadele! Mariadele was my buddy, meaning I was assigned to send gifts to her. Well, she went turned the tables and sent gifts to me! I posted the lipstick in the Coach lipstick thread but I am going to post it here, as well!

raoklips1.jpg

lipstickcase.jpg

lipstick1.jpg

This lipstick is absolutely PERFECT! I confess that I am a total lipstick freak. I have been using Almay One Coat in Toffee and Fig for years and it was discontinued more than a year ago. When they discontinued it I searched absolutely everywhere for something else but I couldn't find anything that came even close to a color or texture that I liked. So, what is a girl to do? Stock up! I have nearly 20 tubes of Almay lipstick in my fridge! LOL! It amazes me that I looked around for months and bought countless tubes of lipstick looking for something I liked to replace the Almay. I am sure I bought at least 15-20 different kinds. Then, along comes this wonderful gift from Marilee. This lipstick is absolutely perfect! The color, texture and, of course, the beautiful Coach case.

BUT WAIT! That's not all! The day before I received the lipstick I received a "mystery" package from Amazon.com. It's a long and boring story and I won't get too detailed but Amazon made a mistake and must have mixed up some packing slips because the packing slip in my box was addressed to a guy and said the package contained a JVC battery charger. So, when I got the package I wasn't certain who is was from. After thinking about it for a day I was relatively convinced it was Mariadele so I emailed her and she confirmed it. I sooo wish I would have taken photos of the box when I brought it in the house because my cat, Powder, went nuts. The box contained come catnip items and she could smell them before I even opened the box. I opened the box on the kitchen counter and she was up there with me and couldn't get in there quick enough. She was on top of it, and she crammed her head in as soon as I opened the flaps. It was a total riot! In the box there was some kitty grooming gloves, an AWESOME Catnip Couture "Tuna Tote" catnip toy, some extra catnip and a treat for my gerbils. Mariadele, you have made my furbabies very happy! My gerbils, Laverne and Shirley, love their treat and Powder, who is a catnip whore, loves her new purse!

powder2-1.jpg

powder4-1.jpg

powder3-1.jpg

lavernandshirley2.jpg

lavernandshirley1.jpg

Thank you, Marilee, so much. You have been the absolute best buddy ever and you made the RAOK so enjoyable. I don't think I could have been paired with anyone who is more like myself, either! Your thoughtfulness and kindness has truly overwhelmed me! And, seeing that you broke the rules and bought for me, this is FAR from over!!!