Coach goes to the movies....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yeah, I had the same thought...a subtle reference to Ghostbusters 2.

That brief bag is "haunting" me (;))...it seems familiar and I really like it, so it must be a Coach, right? I'll be interested to know if you find anything on it. Thanks!

2. Bleecker Slim Brief - 70901

3. Awesome, thank you!!!

MonsieurMode likes this.
  4. We're watching an MSNBC special about Senator Elizabeth Warren (no screencap, sorry!), and for just a few seconds at around 22 minutes including commercials there's a very brief clip of her from maybe 15 or 20 years ago where she looks like she's carrying a black or dark-colored Barclay Tote. Maybe when the program runs on their website I'll try for a screencap.

Excellent choice, Senator! :tup:

momtok, bluesh4rk, focoach and 3 others like this.
  5. IMG_0487.JPG IMG_0489.JPG Edie 31 (?) in an Austrian TV series..... "Der Bergdoktor"

katev and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  6. I caught part of the Melissa McCarthy movie Identity Theft today and in one scene I ended up doing a double take. She was in a store and she was carrying a familiar striped paper bag, sure enough it was a Coach shopping bag. That was all she had at the time, but I can't find that scene clip anywhere, but here is a shot with that shopping bag along with others.
    Coach.jpg

7. #142 Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    I love that movie!!!! Good spotting. There are lots of cool 70s fashions in that film. I have not watched it since I caught the vintage Coach bug.

katev likes this.
  8. On tonight's Good Girls episode, it looked like Ruby was carrying a Chelsea crossbody.

Suzanne B. likes this.
  9. The champion TV show Coach fan still has to be Jessica Fletcher though. While she's carried other brands in maybe half of the "Murder She Wrote" episodes, the lady has rocked at least 4 different City Bags, black, navy, white and bone. Always conservative Cabot Cove colors though, no reds that I've ever noticed. Maybe she'll surprise us one day! :biggrin:

Hey, I'm retired, and our cable company shows 10 hours of MSW every day. So sue me! :giggle:

10. I know, it's on my cable service a lot too :eek:........as well as Diagnosis Murder, Columbo, Without a Trace, etc, etc.

whateve likes this.
  11. Don't forget Perry Mason and of course the favorite show of The Simpsons' Selma and Patty Bouvier, "Matlock".:biggrin:

Suzanne B. likes this.
  12. *sigh* Yep, saw them when they were new (except the first Perry Mason series started in 1957) and in reruns too. I'm really starting to feel old now. :wtf: :lol:

whateve likes this.
  13. There's nothing wrong with being an antique! (Says someone who's watching reruns of the US version of Antiques Roadshow on one tv and the Brit version on another.) :coolio:

katev, houseof999, Suzanne B. and 2 others like this.
  14. I love Murder She Wrote!!! I watch it almost every day when I am jogging on the treadmill... And I admire Jessica‘s classic Coach bags every time. Today she had a light grey bag (not sure what the style is called)

Thistle and katev like this.
  15. I have seen, what I believe, is a light blue Edie in a current commercial . I can't remember what the commercial is about. I'll try to pay more attention to what it is about and post it.