Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Wow, that's crazy. I think if it takes them that long to ship they shouldn't sell until it's available.
I agree. I called a few weeks ago, and they said it was put on backorder, but couldn’t give an estimated ship date. They already charged me so I decided to wait for it. Luckily it shipped. I just didn’t want to be stuck in limbo, where they charged me, but cancceled it without it registering in the system. I’m not sure why they started doing this. It’s so annoying.

Argh! I just checked tracking and it says my Jes Crossbody was left at my front door by UPS an hour and a half ago! I was home this whole time and it's not there! :cursing:

EDIT: I just got off the phone with customer service and they said if it's not there by tomorrow to call back on Thursday. They said that it has happened before that UPS shows it as delivered, but it arrives the next day. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
Argh! I just checked tracking and it says my Jes Crossbody was left at my front door by UPS an hour and a half ago! I was home this whole time and it's not there! :cursing:

EDIT: I just got off the phone with customer service and they said if it's not there by tomorrow to call back on Thursday. They said that it has happened before that UPS shows it as delivered, but it arrives the next day. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

check your neighbors house to see if they misdelivered to wrong address. You can see if the box is visible.
This happens all the time. I have a package of diapers sitting on my porch for 2146, I’m 2142.

Reactions: Ceml

Not with UPS, but I've had the post office scan something as delivered when it wasn't. Then it showed up the next day. Lazy carriers sometimes prescan items rather than scanning them when they are delivered. I would try calling UPS and have them check the tracking. If they have the same capabilities as USPS they should be able to tell if it was scanned at your address or someplace else.

Reactions: Crystice

Once this happened to me with a Macy’s item. Once a Coach FOS order was missing a small wallet I ordered. The package had been torn but the larger item I bought was there. Still not sure if it was a mixup or a crime, as the only people who had access were me, UPS, and Coach. They ended up having to send a new one.