Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

My sage Clarkson, river 1941 clutch, top handle cassidy, and the ladybug silk scarf have all shipped already. I ordered the cassidy before finding out it was MFF but they are sending me a label because they couldn't cancel it. Excited to the get the Clarkson.
It's so annoying they can't cancel! Back in September I placed an order and I didn't think it went through, refreshed my page and clicked to order again and got 2 confirmations. I called within minutes and they said to call back once I get shipping confirmation and they can return to sender. It returned to JAX 9.28 and I JUST yesterday received the email for a refund...and it hasn't posted to my CC yet.

It's so annoying they can't cancel! Back in September I placed an order and I didn't think it went through, refreshed my page and clicked to order again and got 2 confirmations. I called within minutes and they said to call back once I get shipping confirmation and they can return to sender. It returned to JAX 9.28 and I JUST yesterday received the email for a refund...and it hasn't posted to my CC yet.
They shipped all my things together so I have to wait and ship it back. You would think they could cancel if it's just a little bit but they said they get the orders to the warehouse immediately if that's where the items are located.

It’s funny y’all mention that. I had that same experience before with them not being able to cancel. But today I was surprised they actually canceled my order. I bought the same bag, and Once I got shipping confirmation, I called to cancel the other. They were successful this time. Lol
It’s not a big deal for me because I live near two outlets if I need to return.

Question, I had to purchase gloves in my right size but at a higher price. Will the store price match what I paid originally? I need to return the larger size. It’s all within the 30 day window.

Reactions: rkiz and holiday123
I ordered a couple of charms last week, and they finally came today! I had a $10 off coupon that didn't have the $100 limit, so I bought them just because they were so cheap. It's was hard not buying a new bag, but I've been on an online vintage spree for a few weeks now. I got the comic script hangtag for my red ergo since she came without the original hangtag, it is HUGE! I was worried about the chain fitting around the wide strap, but even the chain is huge. I love it more than I thought I would. Don't know what to do with Black Widow yet, she's quite heavy. The only bags I have with sufficient matching hardware to clip her on are fuchsia and purple, and she definitely won't look good on them.20201030_142542.jpg20201030_143901.jpg

They shipped all my things together so I have to wait and ship it back. You would think they could cancel if it's just a little bit but they said they get the orders to the warehouse immediately if that's where the items are located.
I dont believe it for a second, at least in my experience, it takes like a week just to ship an another to receive the items

Reactions: redwood66