Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I was gonna put up with that till it arrived. I totally thought I could deal with it but it looks ridiculously big on my petite frame so it's going back. Luckily I was able to order the Katie crossbody so I can still enjoy the beauty of this finish.
I am glad you were able to find another. I think it would have driven you crazy, and like you said you are petite, so that makes it even harder to use.

Reactions: houseof999
That quilted red Jes is beautiful! I haven't ordered anything for some months now and I wanted to use my $10 coupon so I found a card case. Again, I got the message that my order couldn't be placed, yet I immediately had an authorization on the CC that I used. This same thing happened in summer and I think I ended up using Paypal to get the order through. I have a backup account that I've never ordered from, but it gets the same emails as my main one so I tried to order with that account. The same order, on the same credit card, went right through. Do they have me flagged for something? I don't purchase a lot so I have no idea what their game is, but it's ridiculous! I was going to get another mask, but they're all on back order and I need a bigger card case.

Plus there isn’t much there. If I do a search for Disney there are tons more items showing as sold out. They are the same things as before, but there is no way each item is sold out. Why do they have events with basically nothing there?
This was a big disappointment, was really hoping for some hidden overseas stuff. I did cave and order the green full size rogue with bluebell floral suede pockets though. I missed my olive rogue and at 70% plus 10% rakuten I couldn't resist. Time to force myself to pull 7-10 bags since I also went crazy with Brahmin.

There are a couple of items that have been on the site for basically a year that they marked up for this sale. The M16 dark fairy jacket was 300.00 and now it's 600+
I am hoping they drop the prices, 30% for FOS is insane. Around 5am EST a lot of the Disney stuff started showing up but at 50-70% off. Once it turned 6am they raised the prices.

This was a big disappointment, was really hoping for some hidden overseas stuff. I did cave and order the green full size rogue with bluebell floral suede pockets though. I missed my olive rogue and at 70% plus 10% rakuten I couldn't resist. Time to force myself to pull 7-10 bags since I also went crazy with Brahmin.
Pretty bummed I missed this green rogue. I don't see anything really new.