Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I also ordered two bags on the 8th and 9th. One says shipping from store and the other processing. Once I contacted customer service, they told me that the bags were sold out. However, the orders status have not changed. I wonder what happens!!!

Reactions: whateve
Posting in this thread since I think a lot of us purchased the Coach facemasks in the past...

I ordered a few masks when they were first released; one of each color except the black camo Rexy one since it was sold out back then. When all colors came back into stock recently, I ordered one more of the floral Rexy for me, and 2 of the camo Rexy (one for me to complete my set, and one for a guy friend).
However, I received and opened them and it seems the new ones are smaller/shorter than the originals! Not by much, but top to bottom they barely covered from my nose to under my chin. If I open my mouth to try to talk, it pulls down below my nose which defeats the purpose of the mask! I don't think I have an exceptionally long face (the previous ones I ordered fit well and didn't pull down). Also I don't see how the camo one would fit a guy's longer face?! (stereotypically I assume they have longer faces, I guess, lol)

I held them up against the old ones and there seems to be a slight difference, but didn't take official measurements yet. I don't know if we're able to return masks, so I may just try to gift them to people with shorter faces than me? IDK, just wanted to check here in case anyone else noticed this change in the sizing. Thoughts?

• Sad
Reactions: carterazo
Posting in this thread since I think a lot of us purchased the Coach facemasks in the past...

I ordered a few masks when they were first released; one of each color except the black camo Rexy one since it was sold out back then. When all colors came back into stock recently, I ordered one more of the floral Rexy for me, and 2 of the camo Rexy (one for me to complete my set, and one for a guy friend).
However, I received and opened them and it seems the new ones are smaller/shorter than the originals! Not by much, but top to bottom they barely covered from my nose to under my chin. If I open my mouth to try to talk, it pulls down below my nose which defeats the purpose of the mask! I don't think I have an exceptionally long face (the previous ones I ordered fit well and didn't pull down). Also I don't see how the camo one would fit a guy's longer face?! (stereotypically I assume they have longer faces, I guess, lol)

I held them up against the old ones and there seems to be a slight difference, but didn't take official measurements yet. I don't know if we're able to return masks, so I may just try to gift them to people with shorter faces than me? IDK, just wanted to check here in case anyone else noticed this change in the sizing. Thoughts?
I think the new ones I bought are the same. But maybe I just didn’t notice any changes.

I think the new ones I bought are the same. But maybe I just didn’t notice any changes.
Good to know... maybe it’s just where my nose/mouth are on my face, or a pointy chin issue, ha.

But seriously, there is definitely a difference in these vs. the ones I got in June. These are the only ones I’ve had issues with; even the 5-pack I ordered from Sanctuary is fine on my face, so I can’t be a total freakshow.

Reactions: Alexa5

I didn't get any from the first batch of orders (but that's a tale of woe and screw-ups by both the USPS and UPS that's been told elsewhere), but the Rexy and the Sharky Stars that eventually got here in mid-August definitely look smaller top to bottom than the pictures on the website. Luckily I have a small face.

And no, they're not returnable.

Reactions: carterazo
Good to know... maybe it’s just where my nose/mouth are on my face, or a pointy chin issue, ha.

But seriously, there is definitely a difference in these vs. the ones I got in June. These are the only ones I’ve had issues with; even the 5-pack I ordered from Sanctuary is fine on my face, so I can’t be a total freakshow.
It's possible that there are just variations when they make them, not that they are now making them smaller. I ordered some masks from another company, and when I got them they were all slightly different in sizing.

Reactions: Alexa5
It's possible that there are just variations when they make them, not that they are now making them smaller. I ordered some masks from another company, and when I got them they were all slightly different in sizing.

I've ordered masks from Etsy sellers which they imply are home-made, and gotten different sizes from the same seller. A few of them were too snug, hard to breathe through, or the ear straps were just too darn short, and most sellers say they're non-returnable.

Finding masks for my DH was a headache, especially now with him still at home and going through another "beard phase" :annoyed: . Luckily we had a store open in a strip mall one suburb over selling masks, custom hand sanitizer, face shields and other Covid-related items and were able to find him a few backup beard-size masks.

Has anyone had the issue yet that when you returned something to Coach, that it went to an agent for delivery? Usually when I return FOS or Coach items it shows delivered directly to JAX. But this time it shows delivered to an agent who will finish the process. I have seen that happen with certain companies where they are paying for the return, but this one I did normal priority mail and paid for it myself and have not seen that happen. It was mailed to the normal address, etc.

Anyone else just totally over trying to get the retail items on FOS? My Kaffe Fassett troupe tote from a few weeks ago got cancelled. Ok, fine, no biggie, although I really wanted it. Today I see more reserve items added... YAY! Add the courier hobo to my cart, try to add the Lora bucket in fern - "being held in other members cart". Fine. Keep checking for a few minutes, bam, available, add to cart. Go immediately to check out, all info is already saved in my account, hit process and boom, it kicks back, "we're sorry the quantity of items in your cart is not available" None of the order went through, it appears. And now the Lora has totally disappeared from the site, but the courier hobo is still there but "almost gone" UGH!!! Like, I give up. I guess I'm meant to pay full price for a bag if I really want it. I guess it's better than them taking my order and then suddenly saying "never mind, we don't actually have any more" 3 weeks later.

Anyone else feeling frustrated with the ordeal of ordering and cancellations?

Anyone else just totally over trying to get the retail items on FOS? My Kaffe Fassett troupe tote from a few weeks ago got cancelled. Ok, fine, no biggie, although I really wanted it. Today I see more reserve items added... YAY! Add the courier hobo to my cart, try to add the Lora bucket in fern - "being held in other members cart". Fine. Keep checking for a few minutes, bam, available, add to cart. Go immediately to check out, all info is already saved in my account, hit process and boom, it kicks back, "we're sorry the quantity of items in your cart is not available" None of the order went through, it appears. And now the Lora has totally disappeared from the site, but the courier hobo is still there but "almost gone" UGH!!! Like, I give up. I guess I'm meant to pay full price for a bag if I really want it. I guess it's better than them taking my order and then suddenly saying "never mind, we don't actually have any more" 3 weeks later.

Anyone else feeling frustrated with the ordeal of ordering and cancellations?
This is one of the reasons I often jump fairly early on bags on a SAS sale versus waiting for a higher discount elsewhere. In the end getting a new bag, and actually getting the bag trumps the higher discount and hassle. I have gotten a few good bargains from FOS, but I agree that it is a hassle much of the time.