Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

UPDATE: Both orders I placed were cancelled :huh: One by me and one (apparently) by Coach.
very confused but I suppose it wasn't meant to be
So frustrating! I doubt I will be getting my bag either. I think I am going to call and cancel it. I'd rather get something else I know I can actually get. I'll probably wait for PCE coupon which I think I heard starts on the 17th.

Reactions: Punkkitten
Hmm friends15 code doesn’t work and don’t see it mentioned on site.
Exactly it didnt work and coach acknowledged they are having problems with codes. @AstridRhapsody and I discussed this earlier in the thread the need to call customer service to get it applied. Also looks like they may have already removed it. They applied the 15% to my order once I called...

My order from 9/9 still says processing. SMH...
I would call customer service to get an update. I also have an order from the same day that was a part of multiple orders that I had placed separately. The others (minus one item from that was noted as "unavailable" from a store) have already shipped but this one (a Parker shoulder) has yet to ship. So I called them and they informed me that it was on backorder. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't cancel. It seems like they allowed several orders to go through, even though they did not have them in stock.

Reactions: Teagaggle
I also have an order from 9/8 that says processing but when I called yesterday, was told they have none in stock and she didn’t think it would get fulfilled. Seems like they are having site issues and selling items they don’t have. It’s annoying.

Reactions: Pebbles1