Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Honestly I was extremely annoyed by the change in policy too. I would expect that if it is post dated by today it would be fine.... Interested to hear the outcome of your discussion. If you do send also add “AFC” on the label.

After about 40 mins on hold, the 2nd rep was able to get in touch with a supervisor. She informed me I had 2 options - to return to a store by today, or she would send a UPS label. She also instructed me to write APC on my return slip. Needless to say, I went with the second option. I probably could've just written that down in the first place, but wasn't sure if they made any notes on my order by calling. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of angry people with returns unaware that the policy changed. Also so glad that I took that screenshot of their previous policy, or I would've been second guessing myself. Good luck!

After about 40 mins on hold, the 2nd rep was able to get in touch with a supervisor. She informed me I had 2 options - to return to a store by today, or she would send a UPS label. She also instructed me to write APC on my return slip. Needless to say, I went with the second option. I probably could've just written that down in the first place, but wasn't sure if they made any notes on my order by calling. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of angry people with returns unaware that the policy changed. Also so glad that I took that screenshot of their previous policy, or I would've been second guessing myself. Good luck!
Angry customers for sure.... Also I meant to say don’t forget to write “APC“ on your return slip. I put on both label and slip...May our returns will process without issues!! And hopefully you receive email from UPS - never received mine until 2 days later so used return label I had from another purchase. They can be used as they are not linked to specific orders - confirmed this with the chat rep. too.

Reactions: hotstar16
Thanks for the encouraging words, everyone!

What's odd is that if I try to check my order status from the My Account link at the top of each page, I get the "can't find your order" message. But if I drop down to the bottom of any page to the Customer Care link and click on Order Status, It's still there and still shown as "Processing". :eek:

"The only consistent thing about Coach is their inconsistency". Words to live by.
Does anyone ever have the sneaking suspicion that Coach is messing with our heads? :biggrin:
Every single day!!!!

And today the information on those 2 Order Status links are reversed. But one of them actually says "Shipped" now, so maybe I got lucky.

All 5 masks are on the new FOS with "available August 20" if I remember the date correctly.

ETA - and I got the "order en route" email! WOOT! But I wish they'd just ship it through the postal system. UPS for such a small package seems silly. And the UPS guy just leaves our packages on the stoop, he never even bothers to ring the bell. I've had one small package almost blow away on a windy day, good thing I was home and checked their tracking. It was on its way to the parking lot when I grabbed it.

Last edited:
And today the information on those 2 Order Status links are reversed. But one of them actually says "Shipped" now, so maybe I got lucky.

All 5 masks are on the new FOS with "available August 20" if I remember the date correctly.

ETA - and I got the "order en route" email! WOOT! But I wish they'd just ship it through the postal system. UPS for such a small package seems silly. And the UPS guy just leaves our packages on the stoop, he never even bothers to ring the bell. I've had one small package almost blow away on a windy day, good thing I was home and checked their tracking. It was on its way to the parking lot when I grabbed it.

Here’s some more messing with our minds...

The one mask order is being delivered by UPS. The second order of 3 masks total is also being delivered by UPS but final leg goes thru the postal system for the actual delivery!

It might be UPS smart post. That is usually what happens for my Coach small packages. At the last stage they transfer it to USPS. I don't think you can tell from the tracking that will happen until it does.

Reactions: MrsGAM and Alexa5
It might be UPS smart post. That is usually what happens for my Coach small packages. At the last stage they transfer it to USPS. I don't think you can tell from the tracking that will happen until it does.

Yep, I just went back and found the tracking number and it's UPS to USPS, no tracking info available yet. At least I won't have to chase the package through the condo complex if it's windy.

Reactions: whateve
Just checked the tracking for my mask after reading the last couple posts - mine is also coming through smart post. Which means it's going to take forever because those packages always go up to Michigan before coming back to Indiana, no matter where they started.

• Wow
Reactions: Alexa5
Just checked the tracking for my mask after reading the last couple posts - mine is also coming through smart post. Which means it's going to take forever because those packages always go up to Michigan before coming back to Indiana, no matter where they started.
That is interesting. Mine flow quickly other than having that extra day where it goes to the post office instead. Now, I did have one that was done with the ups innovations recently, and that was a little different and went to different places than usual. And it sat in one place for a few days or wasn't scanned. And then it magically showed up after I called Coach about it (we both decided it would probably do that but they sent a note to UPS to check on it).

That is interesting. Mine flow quickly other than having that extra day where it goes to the post office instead. Now, I did have one that was done with the ups innovations recently, and that was a little different and went to different places than usual. And it sat in one place for a few days or wasn't scanned. And then it magically showed up after I called Coach about it (we both decided it would probably do that but they sent a note to UPS to check on it).
This probably happens to me because my city is in the northeastern part of Indiana! So fairly close to Michigan, but I still wonder why they can't just deliver it to Indianapolis (usually only takes a day to make it to my house from there) or straight to my city's USPS distribution center (also usually takes a day to make it to my house from there).