Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I found an archived page for that style number 33547 in a very pretty blue color. In the pictures the bag does have feet and the width is listed as 16 cm which is about 6.3 inches. That's pretty wide, what is the width on your new MFF bag F33547?

Attachments

• edie33547_001.jpg
    edie33547_001.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 438
  • edie33547_002.jpg
    edie33547_002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 449
I found an archived page for that style number 33547 in a very pretty blue color. In the pictures the bag does have feet and the width is listed as 16 cm which is about 6.3 inches. That's pretty wide, what is the width on your new MFF bag F33547?
No dust bag. I'll measure the width in the morning...but pretty sure the measurement above is much wider than Edie I received. Thanks for pulling info. Still upset...I was really excited Edie popped up in this color.

Reactions: katev
No dust bag. I'll measure the width in the morning...but pretty sure the measurement above is much wider than Edie I received. Thanks for pulling info. Still upset...I was really excited Edie popped up in this color.
The length and height not sure how they measure. But width is just about 5 inches. I found the following measurements for 33547 when googling and they are 13.75 inches long x 11 inches high x 6.25 inches wide. So at least 1.25 inches less wide than the "original" 33547.

That is wild, so has Edie fallen to the MFF side like Phoebe? Either way they shouldn't be back dooring MFF products on folks, they should be upfront all this causes are hassles and returns.
Thanks totally! I mean a lot of people wouldn't know difference....but for those of us that do not good!

I returned it yesterday to outlet. SA I know pretty well wasn't surprised and I showed her the creed and she knows I'm a fp lover so she understood.

I got my Baseman fobs today. I love them, but they smell like chemicals. They are so cute! I wish they made a Buddy boy for factory. I especially love the Flower guy.

Bleh-just got around to using my Baseman fob yesterday and the little dude came off! First time I used it. I looked down and all that was left was the chain. :sad: I called CS today and they were not especially helpful. She did offer to send a replacement and couldn't find one, which didn't surprise me but when I asked her about returning it she said I could send it back and request a refund and implied they wouldn't honor it because it was not as it was shipped.

Anyway, I just posted this as a warning to check your fobs to make sure they are securely attached. I'm going to assume they'll give me a refund when I send it back,

Bleh-just got around to using my Baseman fob yesterday and the little dude came off! First time I used it. I looked down and all that was left was the chain...

I'm sorry, that's really a shame. What is the configuration of the hardware on that fob, do you have a picture of the intact fob?

More and more often I am reading about the charms falling off the fobs. In the past I have only taken the precaution of adding a second ball chain as a security guard for fobs and charms that were special or seemed at risk. See the pic below; it's not a perfect solution but hopefully it could help. I may have to make that a regular practice with newer fobs.

I hope that you can get a replacement or a refund. Is there an outlet near you? I would take what's left to the outlet with the receipt, tell them that it was the first time you used it, and ask for a refund in person. Hopefully they will give you the refund and then you can try and to get another one later. Good luck!

Attachments

• IceSkates003.jpg
    IceSkates003.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Reactions: HandbagDiva354
Bleh-just got around to using my Baseman fob yesterday and the little dude came off! First time I used it. I looked down and all that was left was the chain. :sad: I called CS today and they were not especially helpful. She did offer to send a replacement and couldn't find one, which didn't surprise me but when I asked her about returning it she said I could send it back and request a refund and implied they wouldn't honor it because it was not as it was shipped.

Anyway, I just posted this as a warning to check your fobs to make sure they are securely attached. I'm going to assume they'll give me a refund when I send it back,
That's terrible! I hope they do the right thing. Once I bought a keychain at the outlet. About a month later, having never used it, I realized it was missing one of the charms. They took it back. I was afraid they were going to accuse me of removing the charm. I think you might have more luck taking it into a store and explaining what happened.

That's terrible! I hope they do the right thing. Once I bought a keychain at the outlet. About a month later, having never used it, I realized it was missing one of the charms. They took it back. I was afraid they were going to accuse me of removing the charm. I think you might have more luck taking it into a store and explaining what happened.

I'm not close to an outlet unfortunately. :sad:

I'm sorry, that's really a shame. What is the configuration of the hardware on that fob, do you have a picture of the intact fob?

More and more often I am reading about the charms falling off the fobs. In the past I have only taken the precaution of adding a second ball chain as a security guard for fobs and charms that were special or seemed at risk. See the pic below; it's not a perfect solution but hopefully it could help. I may have to make that a regular practice with newer fobs.

I hope that you can get a replacement or a refund. Is there an outlet near you? I would take what's left to the outlet with the receipt, tell them that it was the first time you used it, and ask for a refund in person. Hopefully they will give you the refund and then you can try and to get another one later. Good luck!

That's a great idea. I was worried I'd lose another charm too. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks totally! I mean a lot of people wouldn't know difference....but for those of us that do not good!

I returned it yesterday to outlet. SA I know pretty well wasn't surprised and I showed her the creed and she knows I'm a fp lover so she understood.

It is odd that the lining looked like the FP Edies. Usually they skimp on the lining for the MFF versions. Was it the embossed version, the version with the round plate or the one with the regular horse and carriage emblem? It sounds like an Edie 31 since it had feet. I ordered one during the after Christmas FOS in beechwood but it came with one of the newer dust bags (with black logo). But I did notice the tag has and F before the style number. I wonder if mine is a MFF too? I wish they would not do that!

...I hope that you can get a replacement or a refund. Is there an outlet near you? I would take what's left to the outlet with the receipt, tell them that it was the first time you used it, and ask for a refund in person. Hopefully they will give you the refund and then you can try and to get another one later. Good luck!

... I think you might have more luck taking it into a store and explaining what happened.

I'm not close to an outlet unfortunately. :sad:

Perhaps if you took it to a boutique store, explaining that you don't have access to an outlet, they would give you a merchandise card for credit.