Coach boutiques in MI

Alright.... start checking your calendars ladies!!

12 Oaks Mall in Novi?? Or Somerset Mall in Troy?? Which one is better for the majority? I can make it to either... Any other suggestions??

End of April?? Or do we want a little more time to plan? I am totally all for a tPF Starbucks & shopping trip!! :graucho:

Alright.... start checking your calendars ladies!!

12 Oaks Mall in Novi?? Or Somerset Mall in Troy?? Which one is better for the majority? I can make it to either... Any other suggestions??

End of April?? Or do we want a little more time to plan? I am totally all for a tPF Starbucks & shopping trip!! :graucho:
I have a very open schedule so you guys call it. As for where, I'll leave that up to you as well because you know which one is better. I've been to 12 Oaks but not Somerset. This will be FUN!!

I personally frequent Somerset, but that is partly because it is the closest... (It also is the one I end up spending the most $$ at!! :Push: )

I down with whatever... Their Coach store isn't very big right now, because of the remodel. We could do a "before" & "after" trip!! Go to the store sometime this spring, and then do a shopping trip after June to see the new store!! (And go *Crazy* I'm sure!!!)

What do other ladies in the area think??

I'd probably rather go to 12 Oaks then, but if the majority votes for Somerset I'm cool with that. Either way, I am about 2.5 hours away so I have no preference as it relates to distance. :P

^ That's fine with me too. I don't hardly ever get down there - so this would give me a good excuse to head that way! :P

Are weekends or weekdays better for everyone? I am assuming weekends?? I'm free for whenever though ( :rolleyes: ), so I could go either way...

Like Karen, I probably would not be able to come - I'm a student. blah.

But I think this is such a good idea!! Mabye during the later summer time we could have another - I could totally do that one!!

^ What is ACC? :shrugs:

I am open for any time spring/summer, etc! :yes: My schedule doesn't look like it is going to be changing anytime soon, if we have more time to post - if anyone hangs out in other sub-forums, we can get MI people to come from there too!

Another suggestion is, we could do one one the weekend at 12 Oaks this spring, for those that could come to that one. Then one on the weekend during the summer at a different place (or same place, whatever), so that way there are different times/dates/places to give more people an opportunity to be able to make it?? Does that make sense?? ;)

Well whenever you ladies all want to do a get together just let me know!! Can hardly wait. Someplace with good food too!! Or a good food court. LOL

LOL... I second that.

Ohhhhh... sorry karenmae1983. (I just moved here.) And I thought that was a general question to ppl about a shopping place or something - I was confused. :P