Coach boutiques in MI

hahaaaa Karen, thak God Alpena is MUCH bigger than Atlanta!!! I would die..... they have a family dollar and a cafe that is only open sometimes... hahaaaa.

There was a thread earlier about Birch Run not having signature because it was so close to Somerset. But when I have visited, they have had signature and lots of leather.

I was there last Friday and the only signature items they had was a return and one or two cosmetic bags/wristlets and that was it.

hahaaaa Karen, thak God Alpena is MUCH bigger than Atlanta!!! I would die..... they have a family dollar and a cafe that is only open sometimes... hahaaaa.

I think Atlanta is the WORST place in the world to live. 30 minutes to drive to do anything. That combined with their elk in the glass case.... yeah totally worse town ever.

I live in Oak Park - 5 mins from Detroit and basically 15-20 mins from 3 Coach Boutiques (Somerset, Dearborn and Novi) 45 min - 1 hr from Birch Run, almost 3 hrs to West Branch. Went to Birch Run 2 weeks ago - they don't sell signature unless it's a return or "something Coach doesn't consider signature (??)" per the SA. Went to West Branch last Sat. They had LOTS of signature and the SA said it's because they are so far away from the boutiques and major stores. All of the SA's are really nice. I've had great experiences in Dearborn and Novi.

Somerset is great! I went last Saturday and was surprised to see the smaller shop. I live near Toledo, so I usually go there, but I find some of the SA's pushy. There are usually only one or two other shoppers in that store at a time.

I live in Oak Park - 5 mins from Detroit and basically 15-20 mins from 3 Coach Boutiques (Somerset, Dearborn and Novi) 45 min - 1 hr from Birch Run, almost 3 hrs to West Branch. Went to Birch Run 2 weeks ago - they don't sell signature unless it's a return or "something Coach doesn't consider signature (??)" per the SA. Went to West Branch last Sat. They had LOTS of signature and the SA said it's because they are so far away from the boutiques and major stores. All of the SA's are really nice. I've had great experiences in Dearborn and Novi.

That means I probably work 2 minutes from where you live (I'm at HAP on Northwestern Hwy.) :smile:

I'm glad to here that West Branch had lots of signature items because I returned this signature duffle to Macy's today..

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8836&category_id=68

Long story, but mainly because I'd already overspent at Birch Run and now I'm off to Chicago for a unexpected vacation. Anyway, do you remember if they had the signature line with the beautiful blue (like Deweydrop's bag)?

Yes, you do work near me!!! I don't remember any blue bags - sorry. But, they were putting out a new display on Monday so they may have some out now. I think there's a Coach outlet just North of Chicago at Gurnee Mills??!! Are you going to visit any outlets while you're in Chicago (I love Chicago - it's my favorite city!!)