CLs with tattoos

Loving this thread!!! Everyone's work is great--I love seeing our different tastes with our ink! I know tattoos aren't for everyone but for those of us who do like them it's nice to see others who have the addiction!

i love all the tattoos and CLs!!

danielle - wow! beautiful art piece! lol.

i'll eventually get something very similar to nicole richie's tattoo, but for now i just have a few little ones elsewhere on my body. :smile:

how do you tatto'd ladies think they will look as you age?

well ... uh ... i got my tattoo when i was 53 and stone, cold sober! i'm quite a bit older than that now, and i still love it. (my 90-year-old mother, however, HATES it!) :lolots: it's a very small butterfly and it hurt like hell!!

DSC03196-1.jpg

My rosary in memory of my mom, butterflies, and a close friend who passed away around my ankle

010.jpg

my bows
014-1.jpg

by the way my feet are tilted but they are in the same spot, even on both legs

Wow! Harlow I love your feet/ankle ones, they are beautiful and it's really nice they have such meaning. I've always loved cute little tattoos but I don't think I could ever get one, I'm really phobic of anything sharp touching my skin at all.

Great thread! Love tatts and I love shoes, what more could I ask for??? :P

I would love something like Nicole Ritchies around my ankle but not right now as I'm too corporate and don't want to have to wear pants every day!

I know and love your tatts meggy, carlinha & Sara

That's right Michelle, I forgot about your tiger, love it.

ROFL Dani that's way too cute!!!

I forgot about yours too yaya! Love it :tup:

Yeah! So much fun. And great inspiration.

Thanks for all the pics. You all have very different tattoos.

Harlow: I really admire your courage to get such large tattoos. The bows a so special and pretty. I would like them too -if I could take them off at special occasions :amuse: I'm not sure enough to take such a (for me) big decision.

I would really like to get a tattoo to match my CL. Something "flowery" or arty on the foot/ankle. But with out the commitment of wearing it every day.

Danielle... :lolots:

Lovely tattoos ladies!!!
I have two small tattoos (lower back and lower hip) and I was thinking about a pair of wings on my ankles but I'm afraid it's going to hurt like hell. LOL