CLs with tattoos

Oh Jenny! That's exately my style! Look very much like something I could have:smile:
It's very nice!

I bought some temporary tattoos in a very good quality and i must say that right now that's enough for me. I've gotten so many compliments. And people are not able to tell that they aren't real. So I'm able to and like to wear different styles.
I got the most compliments for some bows at the back of my legs like Harlow. Men really thought the were sexy! ;)

I have a double heart on my foot that I got about 2 months ago.. still slightly healing around the edges though.. needs a touch up too! There's a small patch of ink that must've bled out whilst healing, it's on right tip of the big heart.. it was the only spot that weeped abit more than the rest.. the light pink isn't as even as I'd like it too!

picture.php

picture.php

I'm thinking of eventually expanding the tatt... adding swirls/vines and roses or something like that! That's if I decide to put myself through the most excruciating pain again lol man it was worse than breaking my pinkie playing netball! :wacko:

I don't regret it just yet.. but I've never regretted any of my other tattoos! My parents aren't thrilled though.. mom has gotten over it.. dad is still mad but I just change the subject when he comments about it! :P

Last edited:
I have a tattoo which runs from my right shoulder down my side onto my hip.. the idea is to bring this down my leg and onto my ankle. It hurt like hell but I think its worth it and its absolutely a piece of art!! :biggrin:

I came across this thread while searching for photos of No Barres and had to bump it. I have two large koi on my right calf. Eventually, I'd like to add more to the tattoo, but I haven't decided exactly what I want yet.

I have photos of it in other shoes, but not in CLs yet. Mainly I'm just bumping because I like to see beautiful art. :smile:

Ooh! :drool: I have never thought of getting a tattoo before, but seeing these have really persuaded me into getting an ankle tattoo especially since they look great when your wearing heels, especially CLs! I like the dangly one that Nicole Richie has, but since I'm not religious I don't want to offend anyone by having a cross tattoo'd across my foot lol.

I have a partial right sleeve which I am actually extending up on my shoulder, a Devil Betty Page under a blue moon and falling stars down my left shoulder> ribs> to my hip bone> bikini line. A robin with a arrow thru its chest-left thigh and a feather on my ankle that my friends tease me and call a roach or grasshopper :shocked:and some say its a dream catcher. planning to cover up with lillys n whatever my Lovely Talented artist dreams up. Oh an the all famous "Tramp Stamp":lol: Oh and "VIII V V" inner left wrist Dh has a matching on outer left so when we hold hands you can see both Our wedding anniversary 8/5/05.
pics to come someday

I have several tattoos and I have the exact same tattoo as Nicole Richie. The rosary. I regret getting it because it was not my own idea (I was young and stupid)...so I am in the process of getting it removed. It was lovely but I feel shame walking around with it...especially when I am in L.A. lol (I love it there and I try to go at least once a year..my bf is a huge Lakers fan so we usually go around the time of the NBA finals)