CLs with tattoos

Yeah Meggyg8r!

I really love the stars with the Double Salto and the Bow T's. An yes your tattoo is very galaxy.

Is the feet, toes, ankles very sensitive when it comes to tattoos? :s

Yeah Meggyg8r!

I really love the stars with the Double Salto and the Bow T's. An yes your tattoo is very galaxy.

Is the feet, toes, ankles very sensitive when it comes to tattoos? :s

Thank you! :flowers:

Yes.. pretty sensitive. I found that as the tattoo got closer and closer to the toe it hurt more. I'm very good with pain (especially tattoo pain) but I was definitely cringing when the guy was tattooing my toe.

how do you tatto'd ladies think they will look as you age?

I'm sure it will fade eventually (hasn't in 8 years which I am very impressed by!) but luckily the skin on the foot isn't something that seems to stretch and/or change ALL that much (maybe like a tattoo on the hip would as someone got pregnant or something). Of course with aging there is always loosening of the skin and possible sagging, but that's a bridge I'll have to cross when the time comes.

I'm sure if I ever have to have it removed (or want to) it won't be so bad considering how far they have already come with removal methods nowadays. I know I'm not going to be getting rid of it anytime soon at least.

One of my only big concerns... Being "old" wearing sandals in the summer. How will I think in 40 years? :biggrin:

Haha, well I also look at it this way... I am of the age where I am in a generation of people getting tattooed. People who are in their 40s, 50s, 60s now weren't part of the big tattoo craze. It's very common in my generation (I'm in my mid-20s) to have tattoos. I certainly won't be the only tattooed 60 year old at the beach! :P

It's not LA INK and I am not Kat Von D but the Shoes are nice ;)
and I like the green touch on my Skin :sunnies

ta1.jpg

ta2.jpg

ta3.jpg

ta4.jpg

ta5.jpg

ta6.jpg

and I need just a Laser-soap to remove the guy !!

well SINCE YOU ASKED :P

i am personally not worried about getting older and having tattoo's...who knows what will happen tomorrow or if i'll even be alive ot be old and have tatttoo's...nothing is certain! either way i hope that no matter what my age i will always be able to look at [all of] my tattoos and enjoy what they represent and what was going on at the time i had them done.

my tattoo is different than the ladies who have showcased their stunners so far...mine is not only on my foot but it wraps around my ankle and goes up my calf. sometimes i do think certain styles look strange with my tattoo (although when i was asking my friends who were shopping with me and the SA they said i was insane...whihc is true. i also can't wear brown shoes and super pointy toed shoes...i have issues :P)

23icitf.jpg

fbx3zb.jpg

2ii906o.jpg

3357ati.jpg

2ns8bx3.jpg

I love everybody's work - so beautiful and unique! Especially yours Dani. ;)

I don't have any really good pictures handy of my leg tattoos, but I have four on my legs (eight total); one on the inside and outside of each ankle. I got mine LONG before I even knew who CL was, I don't even think my love for shoes had fully blossomed yet! I don't regret any of mine, and expect them to look fab as I age. With sunblock and touch-ups every once in a while, there's no reason they can't look like new forever!

I don't think they clash with my shoes - in fact I really like the juxtaposition of a beautiful and classy high heel with a fierce tat! I will say that I don't wear ankle straps, although it has nothing to do with my tattoos (they just make my short legs look even shorter!).

Here's my the only okay pic I have right now - wearing my VN's - this is the inside of my left leg - a sacred heart.

005-1.jpg

Haha, well I also look at it this way... I am of the age where I am in a generation of people getting tattooed. People who are in their 40s, 50s, 60s now weren't part of the big tattoo craze. It's very common in my generation (I'm in my mid-20s) to have tattoos. I certainly won't be the only tattooed 60 year old at the beach! :P

Meggy I totally agree with you. I was in my mid 20's when I got my first tattoo and that was 20 years ago and so far so good after 20 years.

I highly doubt I will care what others think of my tattoo or me for that matter if I live another 40 years. Moreover, where would I be and what exactly would I be wearing for everyone to see it at that age? :nuts:

Here are a couple pics. Mind you, I've never worn the Blood Mary's and am not sure that I ever will.

Attachments

• DSC_0006-4.jpg
    DSC_0006-4.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC_0021-4.jpg
    DSC_0021-4.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 421
You ladies have such gorgeous tattoos, I think in every single case they only add to the shoes you match them with. I think as far as aging goes, the lower leg really don't wrinkle and stretch and sag like other areas so I think they almost always stay pretty.

I have many tattoos, my right arm is almost a quarter sleeve, but the closest to my foot is the star on my calf which is currently being removed (along with a dragon on my left arm).

Keep the pictures coming! Danielle, your tattoo is just lovely :graucho: