CL Authenticity FAQ: What NOT to Look For!

Laureen, thanks so very much for the time it took to put this information together! I'm a new Louboutin lover and it is very hard to know the difference. I live in a very small town and do not have retail stores anywhere close to try them on, so thank you for the sizing info also! This is my first message, so hope it's okay!!

Thank you so much Laureen for this thread! I received my third pair of Loubies (Insectika) from theOutnet today and felt so paranoid that I might have gotten a fake return as some of the details of the shoes, the prints, font, dustbag etc.. are different from the first two that I got... but after reading this thread, I felt so relieved, so THANK YOU!!!!!

I have tried to search the forum, but I couldn't find an answer so I'm asking here:

Do CL's normally come with extra heels (the sole/nob on the heel)?? I also se that some sellers refer to a "care book" that comes with the shoes, is that normal?

I have tried to search the forum, but I couldn't find an answer so I'm asking here:

Do CL's normally come with extra heels (the sole/nob on the heel)?? I also se that some sellers refer to a "care book" that comes with the shoes, is that normal?

Some come with extra heel taps.

Jet is correct. Many pairs do include heel taps which are in a small red dustbag; however, there is no care book that I have *ever* come across.

^^^ I was being vague on purpose. It's best not to give too much info away here as we know counterfeiters lurk here to hone their skills.

Let's keep this thread on track with what's NOT a sign of a fake and not give away how things should be. :flowers: