Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is that the crossbody in the medium and small? Do you use the small crossbody a lot? I'm trying to decide which one to get...

2. Yes, it is. I use the small Marcies more than the medium. I don't carry much these days. The small is perfect for my needs. I still use the medium but rare and when I have to.

3. Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum! This is my Chloe collection: large Marcie hobo in nut, Faye medium backpack in woody khaki, black medium Hudson, and the Myer small tote in motty grey.

Attached Files:

4. Hi All,
    I'm new to the forum and I recently bought 3 Chloe bags as in the pictures (Small Drew, Medium Fay, and Medium Hudson). Is it hard to maintenance the suede Chloe bag? Should I return the Drew because of the suede?
    Thank you
    drew.JPG fay.JPG hudson.JPG

5. Many have discussed how the Chloe suede is easier to maintain than the leather :smile: I can't remember exactly what is advised for care and maintenance, but if you would like to keep your Drew looking pristine I would invest in a suede brush and suede protectant spray, and do a bit more research on the forum to see what others have to say about suede (in case I'm wrong, because I don't own any Chloe, I just love it from afar!)

chloe_chanel likes this.
  6. Thanks so much for your reply. Do you have any recommend any brand for suede brush/protectant spray by any chance?
    Thank you!

7. No problem :smile: I've heard good thing sbakut Apple Garde so you might want to look into that one :smile: But like I said, I don't own any Chloe bags so I would double check around the forum before you spray your bag with anything :smile:

8. Gorgeous collection! I absolutely love the Chloe Faye designs. May I ask you what the official colour your medium Chloe Faye bag is called? Is it Silver Blue? I want it! It’s so beautiful. :love:

9. Love love the Chloé Drew [emoji170][emoji170]
    IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg

My next bag maybe will be the Faye, she’s still kind of growing on me [emoji28]

10. My first Purchase from Chloe . Can’t decide which color I want so I got both :smile:

Attached Files:

12. Here is another one in gorgeous tan color

Attached Files:

13. Good choice! Congrats on your two new beauties. They are gorgeous.

14. Beautiful Fayes and Drews, ladies! :heart:

15. Lucky you! They’re absolutely beautiful! I love both colours!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice