Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

I haven't purchased a Chloe in a few years. Currently, I lean more towards using my Chloe crossbody bags and other brands in general.

I have been going back and forth on selling some. But every time I get them out, I just can't do it. Thought I'd share my oldies but goodies :biggrin:

On my paddies, I played with it and relocated the key/strap so I don't have to use the lock. It is pretty heavy except for the one on the white. Now, I feel inclined to use them again. :smile:

Is that the crossbody in the medium and small? Do you use the small crossbody a lot? I'm trying to decide which one to get...

Is that the crossbody in the medium and small? Do you use the small crossbody a lot? I'm trying to decide which one to get...
Yes, it is. I use the small Marcies more than the medium. I don't carry much these days. The small is perfect for my needs. I still use the medium but rare and when I have to.

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum and I recently bought 3 Chloe bags as in the pictures (Small Drew, Medium Fay, and Medium Hudson). Is it hard to maintenance the suede Chloe bag? Should I return the Drew because of the suede?
Thank you
View attachment 3791451 View attachment 3791452 View attachment 3791453
Many have discussed how the Chloe suede is easier to maintain than the leather :smile: I can't remember exactly what is advised for care and maintenance, but if you would like to keep your Drew looking pristine I would invest in a suede brush and suede protectant spray, and do a bit more research on the forum to see what others have to say about suede (in case I'm wrong, because I don't own any Chloe, I just love it from afar!)

Reactions: chloe_chanel
Many have discussed how the Chloe suede is easier to maintain than the leather :smile: I can't remember exactly what is advised for care and maintenance, but if you would like to keep your Drew looking pristine I would invest in a suede brush and suede protectant spray, and do a bit more research on the forum to see what others have to say about suede (in case I'm wrong, because I don't own any Chloe, I just love it from afar!)
Thanks so much for your reply. Do you have any recommend any brand for suede brush/protectant spray by any chance?
Thank you!