Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

I haven't purchased a Chloe in a few years. Currently, I lean more towards using my Chloe crossbody bags and other brands in general.

I have been going back and forth on selling some. But every time I get them out, I just can't do it. Thought I'd share my oldies but goodies :biggrin:

On my paddies, I played with it and relocated the key/strap so I don't have to use the lock. It is pretty heavy except for the one on the white. Now, I feel inclined to use them again. :smile:

Attachments

• Chloe1_b.jpg
    Chloe1_b.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,185
  • Chloe1.jpg
    Chloe1.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 2,158
I haven't purchased a Chloe in a few years. Currently, I lean more towards using my Chloe crossbody bags and other brands in general.

I have been going back and forth on selling some. But every time I get them out, I just can't do it. Thought I'd share my oldies but goodies :biggrin:

On my paddies, I played with it and relocated the key/strap so I don't have to use the lock. It is pretty heavy except for the one on the white. Now, I feel inclined to use them again. :smile:

Amazing collection!! :woot: which style do you use most?

Amazing collection!! :woot: which style do you use most?

Thanks for the kind words :smile: These days, I use the small Marcie the most because I've pretty much downsized what I carry. I like being hands free most of the time.

Now that I saw them all out (whichever I've never done...lol), I'm inspired to use the older ones again. My first one from almost 12 years ago still looks amazing :love:

Thanks for the kind words :smile: These days, I use the small Marcie the most because I've pretty much downsized what I carry. I like being hands free most of the time.

Now that I saw them all out (whichever I've never done...lol), I'm inspired to use the older ones again. My first one from almost 12 years ago still looks amazing :love:

I agree, Marcies are everywhere, but they are discontinuing Paraty. I personally like hobo and crossbody styles nowadays.

Here's my growing collection :biggrin:. I never considered myself a Chloe person, except that I have a tendency to look for relatively low-key bags that people won't instantly recognise and that I can carry books and heavy stuff easily. That made me start looking for Chloes. Had the brown hobo for almost a decade I just added the rest this year!

Attachments

• 20160828_093102.jpg
    20160828_093102.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,986
Here's my growing collection :biggrin:. I never considered myself a Chloe person, except that I have a tendency to look for relatively low-key bags that people won't instantly recognise and that I can carry books and heavy stuff easily. That made me start looking for Chloes. Had the brown hobo for almost a decade I just added the rest this year!
Love seeing new and old designs together. colors are fun!

B!!! OMG!!! your chloe collection is amazing!!! holy s*** girl.... i wanna see your entire handbag collection!!! :graucho::graucho::graucho: