CHAT Thread - Lets Talk Chloe

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Consultation is next Tuesday. Will schedule for a biopsy too. Keeping fingers crossed.....

Oh, and I didn't want to hijack the other thread, but since this is a "talk about anything" thread, I figured it was okay to share pic of my new ring I had mentioned. It sure made me feel better when I got it. LOL

[​IMG]

2. WO... i don't know how to break this to you, hon... but YOU are your silver lining! Trust me!:tup:

Love the ring!:woohoo:

3. Love the ring, too! It's beautiful! And keeping my fingers crossed for you!

4. Beautiful ring!
    I'll be thinking of you next Tuesday!:heart:

5. Wow... it was hard finding this thread! It went walk about! Hope everyone is well!

6. ^^ - due to pressure from other Forums - who were complaining that the Chloe Chat Thread was in our own area - and not in GD - it had to be moved:sad:

So - if anyone does want to chat in the Chloe area - use the Zimmerframe - its got such a boring title - no-one looks at it:graucho::graucho: Sneaky!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. What's "zimmerframe"...? Can you link me? Think I'm extra stupid today. LOL
    Consultation is tomorrow, and I'm nervous!!

8. WOW - Wildorchids, your ring !!! outstanding, love it !!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

I think you might have been asking what IS a zimmerframe not where the thread is??

Its those walking frames old people use with 4 legs, they shuffle, move frame forward a little, shuffle etc.. you know the drill.!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice