Chat about Mulberry Outlets

Is there any way to get around the no phone orders rule? I desperately want a medium Oxblood Cara and they have one at the York outlet but they won't let me order it over the phone. Does anyone have any ideas about what I can do?

Is there any way to get around the no phone orders rule? I desperately want a medium Oxblood Cara and they have one at the York outlet but they won't let me order it over the phone. Does anyone have any ideas about what I can do?
When I called one of the outlets they said that you could purchase credit notes from a stand alone store and then post the credit note to the outlet where you want to purchase from. Best to double check this with the outlet that stocks the Cara that you want. Hope this brings some hope (caveat is of course that you can get to a stand alone store to purchase the credit note)!

Does anyone know if any of the outlets will take phone or email orders and ship overseas? I'm in Australia so literally have to buy a plane ticket to get to the nearest outlet!

UK outlets currently not doing any mail order due to high volume of fraudulent transactions, they used to only ship to U.K. Anyhow, not sure about any Aus outlets

Doing a quick google, I think it actually was a graphite grey. This copied pic that I found is identical to the one I saw...

Hi, this pic is my bag which was a 'special purchase' at outlet a few years back, it is mole grey soft matte leather with gunmetal hardware, it's much lighter in colour than graphite Bays currently in outlets. Hope that helps :smile: ( @Louliu71 too) x

Last edited:
Reactions: Foofan
I discovered the Mulberry 'outlet' in Westfield, White City yesterday - I never knew this existed, despite being a major Mulberry junkie!

In case anyone is interested, their stock is almost exclusively the Winter sale stock (I think someone earlier in this thread said the same before Christmas but then it was summer sale stock). So, think seasonal bags (some of the Maples, Chesters, studded Camdens etc.) but also some of the 'classics' that were in the Winter sale - the bright Bayswaters, classic Caras (in mini and medium) and Lilys in mini, small and medium. Prices are also the same as the Winter sale prices - so circa 20-25% off most things.

I picked myself up an Oak Cara (medium) and Grey Lily (small) :biggrin:

Reactions: MiniMabel
Does anyone have an up to date stock list for the Outlet in Shelton Mallet? What to make a trip over there this week but I want to see if they've got a good selection of Lily's first. X
Hello and welcome to the Mulberry forum.

Updated stock lists for the outlets are to be found on this thread,
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/post-outlet-finds-stock-here-no-chatter.775566/page-24
though unfortunately it doesn't appear to have been updated lately. You can however call Shepton Mallet and check their stick availability before you visit: 01749 340 583.

:smile: