Chat about Mulberry Outlets

Lou, sounds like you are bored and just wanting a new Mulberry toy based on your very varied wish list! :coolio::lol:

I am in no position to judge though - feeling a bit of an itch myself and suddenly find myself wanting a French purse, stalking random bags on eBay just because they look interesting, and am thinking of moving on a couple of items... I am hopeless! :graucho:

Lol, in good company and yes I keep browsing random bags..... actually this is for a work colleague, me and bays won't mix as too big, too heavy and will never stay on my shoulder

It ended up being a flying visit in the end! I couldn't go Monday as planned so managed to squeeze it in today. They did have alot of scarves and a couple of oxblood purses (a long one with a postman lock for £250 I think). I couldn't see any Jamie's though. Sorry I couldn't be more detailed.

I did however leave with a medium cara in oxblood!

Did they have many Cara's? I really wish I'd bought one in the sale! Would you mind me asking how much it was?

Did they have many Cara's? I really wish I'd bought one in the sale! Would you mind me asking how much it was?
Hiya, they had the oak, black and oxblood in mini and medium. They also had the Mini grey camo one which was furry (don't know the name of the leather). They also had quilted ones and a blue camo goat skin one but they were all defected in some way (missing a strap or something) and there wasn't much money off, plus you couldn't return them so not that great. My medium oxblood was £795 which was the same as in the online sale but they didn't have oxblood. Hope that helps :smile:

Hello lovely lot! Just a quick query if anyone knows...Bicester Privilege...Mulberry used to be exempt from the list of retailers on the Privilege list but they now seem to be back!

My question is does anyone know what this actually means discount wise or is it just occasional special offers?

Hello lovely lot! Just a quick query if anyone knows...Bicester Privilege...Mulberry used to be exempt from the list of retailers on the Privilege list but they now seem to be back!

My question is does anyone know what this actually means discount wise or is it just occasional special offers?
Does anybody know the answer to this question? thanks

Visited Bicester today and saw the following (in case any one is interested...);

Bays in blue, gunmetal grey, red, orange, yellow all for £625.
Daria Satchel in Black, Oxblood, Oak for £555
Cara Medium in Black, Oak, Oxblood and Quilted black, green and blue for £795
Blossom purse £112
Continental purse in Purple, Blue, Oak, Black £190
Effie Satchel in Oak and Black £495 (I think)
Blossom makeup pouch £135

Bought myself a Medium Cara in Oxblood and blossom makeup pouch (naughty).

Attachments

• IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 454
Reactions: MiniMabel
Lovely purchases! Can I ask what colour hardware the gunmetal bays had? Many thanks x
Visited Bicester today and saw the following (in case any one is interested...);

Bays in blue, gunmetal grey, red, orange, yellow all for £625.
Daria Satchel in Black, Oxblood, Oak for £555
Cara Medium in Black, Oak, Oxblood and Quilted black, green and blue for £795
Blossom purse £112
Continental purse in Purple, Blue, Oak, Black £190
Effie Satchel in Oak and Black £495 (I think)
Blossom makeup pouch £135

Bought myself a Medium Cara in Oxblood and blossom makeup pouch (naughty).