Chat about Mulberry Outlets

Okay well I have reserved one at Shepton Mallet and my mum has agreed to pay some towards it and I'll cover the rest. At least I can compare the Mini and regular. That didn't take much persuading did it? :biggrin: Now my limit has gone up to £600,not looking good lol!

What a lovely Mum!

Please could you do a stock update and if you feel comfortable doing it, takes some pics please

It ended up being a flying visit in the end! I couldn't go Monday as planned so managed to squeeze it in today. They did have alot of scarves and a couple of oxblood purses (a long one with a postman lock for £250 I think). I couldn't see any Jamie's though. Sorry I couldn't be more detailed.

I did however leave with a medium cara in oxblood!

It ended up being a flying visit in the end! I couldn't go Monday as planned so managed to squeeze it in today. They did have alot of scarves and a couple of oxblood purses (a long one with a postman lock for £250 I think). I couldn't see any Jamie's though. Sorry I couldn't be more detailed.

I did however leave with a medium cara in oxblood!

Hey thanks anyhow and no probs...... so do you
Like it?

Can you remember which scarves they were?

Any mole grey bays anywhere plz
Lou, sounds like you are bored and just wanting a new Mulberry toy based on your very varied wish list! :coolio::lol:

I am in no position to judge though - feeling a bit of an itch myself and suddenly find myself wanting a French purse, stalking random bags on eBay just because they look interesting, and am thinking of moving on a couple of items... I am hopeless! :graucho:

Reactions: Louliu71