CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

Bleu Tropical City. Vibrant color and looks new. Don't see this color too often.

This is really pretty. Would it be fair to say that the few times this bag was carried it was probably by the strap, seeing as how clean the handles are and just the beginnings breakage along the upper edge? Trying to learn how to read these photos. Any chance the photos are enhanced, seeing as how bright the blues are?

I LOVE these. But they look really heavy to me. I love the Lune bags too but I sold every single gorgeous one I ever bought because they were just too heavy, even without anything in them.

Despite that, I'm stalking a green/Vert Fonce version of this Clous and may have to pull the trigger at some point because it's so damn cool. I just know I'll never carry it.
Same with me and Lune

Reactions: Deco
This is really pretty. Would it be fair to say that the few times this bag was carried it was probably by the strap, seeing as how clean the handles are and just the beginnings breakage along the upper edge? Trying to learn how to read these photos. Any chance the photos are enhanced, seeing as how bright the blues are?
Haaa, the only thing I noticed in that listing were dirty nails and fishy environment where the bag was photographed, so I just thought to myself “how did you get this bag ?” So silly, it could be a legitimate nice person and a cool corner of the house, but all of it together just did not make me feel OK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haaa, the only thing I noticed in that listing were dirty nails and fishy environment where the bag was photographed, so I just thought to myself “how did you get this bag ?” So silly, it could be a legitimate nice person and a cool corner of the house, but all of it together just did not make me feel OK 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lol I opened the listing and was expecting to see actual fish on the walls or maybe a pond, now I think you meant fishy as in sketchy environment hahaha.

I was going to take a pic of my WE next to my Koi pond, def. A fishy environment lol

They are a consignment store. I found the "fishy environment" where they take the pics! Screenshot_20240509-202643.png

It's funny before the resurgence of Balenciaga - I remember when you could get these for $150 in nice condition for resale. No one wanted them for some reason.
I remember I always liked how they looked generally but not enough to buy one because I've never been a hand carrier. So you're right, we mostly passed on them. It was only last year that I realized there was a large one that could be worn on the shoulder and is all around huge! I love huge bags. Kicked myself for not getting one when they could be had for $150. But honestly I don't remember seeing the large ones back then.

Reactions: beauxgoris
I remember I always liked how they looked generally but not enough to buy one because I've never been a hand carrier. So you're right, we mostly passed on them. It was only last year that I realized there was a large one that could be worn on the shoulder and is all around huge! I love huge bags. Kicked myself for not getting one when they could be had for $150. But honestly I don't remember seeing the large ones back then.
Is this the largest one?