CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

I looked at that WE and €90 shipping and €180 customs did it for me. I believe that the item as are perfect as they seem, but it is unattainable for international purchase. Too bad.
That Marron stole my heart. Gonna play so long London and join the tortured Balenciaga department. If only the currency was Euros 😭

I’m still going to be watching it though…lol

That RT Weekender is killing me, of course. But 1.4k EUR for the bag, plus 70 for shipping, plus 500 tax/import is almost as much as I make in a month...
As lovely as it is, but my love for Bals doesn't run that deep. YIKES!!!

That Marron stole my heart. Gonna play so long London and join the tortured Balenciaga department. If only the currency was Euros 😭

I’m still going to be watching it though…lol

I thought of you as soon as i saw it but I did not call out for you because, you know....the $$$$ :sad: :crybaby:
That RT Weekender is killing me, of course. But 1.4k EUR for the bag, plus 70 for shipping, plus 500 tax/import is almost as much as I make in a month...
As lovely as it is, but my love for Bals doesn't run that deep. YIKES!!!

same here !!!!

Weekenders I love you, it’s ruining my life…hahaha

Oh, me too ! And , oh my, does she have a collection !!! of everything ! of WEs

You’re going to be watching a long time
Those Balenciaga leather jackets have been listed for years
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

I thought of you as soon as i saw it but I did not call out for you because, you know....the $$$$ :sad: :crybaby:

same here !!!!

Oh, me too ! And , oh my, does she have a collection !!! of everything ! of WEs
Oh yeah don’t worry! that price is just too much international. With my luck, something good, probably not as nice as that, will be on the RR for $600

Now if she has a men’s Mogano….I might be willing to sacrifice a few bags

Reactions: vesna

Attachments

• IMG_8162.jpeg
    IMG_8162.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8163.jpeg
    IMG_8163.jpeg
    607.4 KB · Views: 3